𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

please vote and comment!!

The nurse brought Midoryia his food, which he gladly started to eat, he didn't mind it being a bit bland, he was too hungry to care about the taste. He grabbed the orange juice, sticking the straw through the aluminum, bringing the straw up to his lips. He was too engrossed in eating to notice that Shinsou was sitting in the chair, his hands running through his hair as he thought of a good way to bring up the fact that he was turning himself in once Midoryia got out of the hospital. But with all the movement from the lilac haired male, the greenette's attention finally  pulled away from the food.

"Is everything okay Hitoshi?"

Lilac eyes connected with green, and a sigh left the older males lips, "I have something to tell you." He said, reaching his hand out and grabbing Midoryia's, he laced their fingers together, his thumb rubbing over the younger males. 'I-um, after you get out the hospital, I'm turning myself in." He was afraid to look up, he felt Izuku's hand go slack, which almost made Hitoshi pull his hand away. He was about to pull his hand away when he was pulled towards the greenette.

He was pulled into a tight hug, he buried his face in Izuku's chest. Hitoshi couldn't lie to himself, he was petrified of what was going to happen to him, he didn't know if he would get life in prison, or even the death sentence. The dragons were on of the most feared gangs running through Japan, along with the Yakuza. He thought about giving away some of the hideouts, maybe reducing his sentence, but making sure all of the men were out of the area. But, he didn't want to leave his men without work. It was a dilemma that he was stuck on, one he needed to thoroughly think through before he made the decision.

He was pulled out of his thoughts when he felt Izuku's free hand running through his hair, "I'm proud of you, Hito." he said, his voice was a bit shaky, since he too, was afraid of Hitoshi's fate.

He was in the younger boys embrace longer than he imagined, they just sat there, finding comfort within each other's embrace. Hitoshi was listening to Izuku's heartbeat, the soft rhythm started to make his eyes heavy, his body starting to go limp as his dream state started to take over.

"Get on the bed baby," Izuku whispered, kissing his head again. A blush made their way on both their cheeks, it was the first nickname Izuku ever gave him. A warm feeling manifested in his chest, making him more than happy to crawl into the bed with him. Even with Izuku's somewhat weak state, he happily allowed Hitoshi to lay on his chest, running his hand through the lilac locks even after he heard the soft snores coming from him. He wished he could hold him like this forever. Even the smallest touch of their skin sent shivers down Izuku's spine, when their eyes met, he couldn't even see his life without Hitoshi.

That thought made his chest tighten, he sucked a deep breath in, knowing once he's out of the hospital, He probably won't see him for a long time— or worse, ever again.

He looked down at the sleeping male, his lips were slightly parted, and he looked so peaceful. He started to press kisses on his head, the arm wrapped around him tightened around him. He was going to cherish this moment with him, knowing it would probably be his last.

"I love you, Hitoshi."