My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 23

Part 23

Ok. 23 chapters!

Starting now if I get another comment telling me to upload I will wait another day to upload on purpose! Read the authors note for more information on why.

*********

Alec's POV

This is gonna be a weird day! I placed my bet just to cheer her up, but it didn't work. Oh well, she might be right, I thought.

We entered Ms. Liz's class and we were doing an in class science project. We got to choose our partners and when she said that my eyes went to Alex, and her eyes went to mine. We exchanged a look and nodded, agreeing we would be partners.

When Ms. Liz said to go pick our partners, the girls instantly started swarming me, and Alex's face fell.

I declined each one, and the girls went away, to find someone else. I looked at Alex and she was talking with another guy.

Jealously filled my body, along with rage and I went over. They weren't talking about the project, though.

"Please. Mom and Sammy also want to see you. They miss you. I'll also pay you." the guy asked.

"Yah, sure. When? Where? I need details. And don't even think about giving me any money, or I won't come." she said, smiling.

"Um, Friday, 6:00pm to 9:00pm. My place. I'll call you and give you the address." he explained, smiling back.

What were they talking about? I was confused.

"I'm not sure about that, because my parents are coming home that day, maybe and I always go out with my cousins Friday." she told him.

"Ok, well if you can't, can you let me know by Thursday? It'd help me a lot if you could but I get it if you can't." he said.

"I'll definitely let you know by Thursday and sorry in advance if I can't." she said, smiling at him.

"Thanks, and I'm sorry for telling you. I wish I never got you into this. I still regret it." he said, sadly.

Wait, what?! He got her into something?! What?!

"Its ok, I'll always help. I've got more money than anyone else in this school. And I love little Sammy, he's so cute! Don't you dare regret it, I'll always help you, you know that." she told him.

He smiled thanked her and went to go find a partner.

"What happened? Who was that? What was he saying?" I questioned her.

She looked down, hiding get face again. It frustrated me.

"I'll tell you later. Nows not the time." she said, quietly.

"Ok. Let's start on the project." I said, changing the subject she didn't want to touch.

She'll tell me when she's ready, I thought, I'll just give her time.

Someone once said, time heals most everything. Give it time, time.

And I'll listen to that advice. Even if it did come out of a fortune cookie. (AN: that seriously happened to me! I have it with me right now!)

**********

Alex's POV

In science class, we started an in class project and we got choose our partners. Me and Alex looked at each other, exchanged a look and knew that we were each others partners. But when Ms. Liz said to go find your partners the girls all started swarming him. My face fell when I saw all those girls, it would take a while.