Chapter 8

12:00 a.m., the time to strike. It was the guy's second night, which means I take over. I usually don't attack the first night. I like to give them a false sense of security before I rip their vocal chords out.

I poked my head out of the curtain. He seemed surprised that I could actually do something.

"What is that? Oh, that's the fox thing the manager showed me. He's cool." I heard from the office. Hey, I like this guy. For once, a security guard likes me.

Then suddenly, a laugh, a scream, and a man being stuffed into a suit. Oh well. Wait, was that Freddy's laugh? He never comes out so soon.

Freddy's always been obsessed with the stage. He hates leaving it. But when he isn't given enough attention, he gets mad and attacks.

I mean, I'm kind of the same way. Except, I don't care about staying on the stage. If he doesn't check me, I get a little lonely. Usually the security guard is my only company.

And, if he checks me too much, I know he's scared and it's the perfect time to attack. Yeah, I'm weird like that.

But why did Freddy come so soon, and so quickly. He probably heard him say that he liked me, instead of him, that attention whore.

I put my head back in my curtain, waiting for 6:00 a.m. when Payton and Maddie would come back.

I saw Bonnie's silhouette creeping in the room.

"What do you want Bonnie? Nobody came into Pirates Cove."

"I just wanted to see how my old pal Foxy was doing. How are you?"

"We're not pals anymore, Bonnie."

"Why not? I mean, I've missed you."

"Well, first of all, you laughed when I bit that kid. Second, you ignored me. And third, I don't like you."

"Hey, I only laughed because I was scared what Freddy would do if I didn't. And I only ignored you because Freddy made me. And because you shut yourself out from me, and I didn't want to bother you because you were dealing with tough times."

"Well, I'm sorry, then. I didn't mean to shut you out. I was just dealing with conflicting emotions from killing that man. And, maybe I do like you Bonnie. Do, you...uh...think...maybe we...can...uh..."

"Yes, we can be friends again, Foxy."

He left smiling and went back to what I think was the stage. They kind of just do random things after the security guard is killed.

Bonnie is actually my friend. How exactly did that happen? You know what, it's good. He may be strange, if not disturbing, but it'll be useful. I know it will.

Hey everybody, how you doing? Just saying, over time the plot will switch over to fnaf 2. And, I know, it's a prequel. I didn't want to believe it, but it's true. It'll be like it's a sequel though, so don't worry about it, and just accept it. It doesn't matter that much, right? I wrote the plotline before I found out so...yeah. Also, I'd like to say R.I.P. to creepyyoutubekipz. She had a tragic end, and I want to give her some love, even if I didn't know her. That is her wattpad name if you want to give her some love. Anyway, have a great day, for those of you near Lake Erie, good luck with the snow, and take care. Bye <3