6 - Blanket.

°•°•°•°•°•°

Author's P.O.V.

Rosé was abruptly turned around and her back met the door, catching her by surprise.

She looks at him with wide eyes, startled at his action.

"You didn't answer me." His voice pulls her out of the sudden shock and she narrows her eyes at him.

"Like in hell, I would!" Rolling her eyes, she turns around to leave but he slams his hand against the wall near her head, stopping her.

Slowing turning around, cautious about his actions. She doesn't want the repeat of what happened the first time.

He places his other hand against the wall near her shoulder and now she's completely trapped.

She gulps.

"Jimin, move!" She glares at him, she doesn't know where this newfound confidence is coming from, not that she's complaining.

"And if I don't," he replies with a smirk which scares her a bit but she won't back down without a fight.

She pushes against his chest with all her might when suddenly, the pain in her stomach comes back, as if thousands of knives stabbing her.

No, no, no! Not now!

Trying not to show her pain, she pushed against his chest but he didn't budge and just kept looking at her attempts to move him, failing miserably in the process.

He's amused.

Due to the pain, her energy was draining out and she stopped pushing him, her hands still on his chest while her breathing was ragged a bit, her head bent down as she clenched her eyes to stop the tears from flowing down her cheeks.

Jimin was a bit surprised by that.

Suddenly, she clutches his shirt and rests her head against his chest.

His body went stiff at her action, not knowing what to do. He was looking at the door with wide eyes and a confused mind.

Rosé wants to scream in pain as the pain just kept increasing, she felt like throwing up even if she hasn't eaten anything.

Gathering her courage, she lifts her head which he senses and looks down at her, her pale face and half lid open eyes catch him off guard

"Jim—" before she could complete her sentence, her body couldn't hold her weight anymore and fell.

Jimin on instinct grabs her arms before her head could meet the floor and gently lays her down.

What the fuck just happened?!

Jimin was kind of freaking out, not knowing what to do in a situation like this. Running his hand through his hair, he racks his brain to think of something but nothing comes to his mind.

He hovers over her and waves his hand in front of her face.

"Hey, you're not dead, are you?"

No movement.

He pokes her cheek a few times and her head only rolls over in the other direction.

"Stop playing with me. I've read enough sleeping beauty to know CPR, don't make me try it," he warns her but when he still doesn't get any movement from her, he brings his fingers near her nose to see if she's breathing.

He checks her pulse too and everything seems okay then what the hell happened?

He sighs in relief that there wasn't any serious harm or it would have been more difficult for him to handle this situation.

He stands up and walks up to his room, picking up his blanket he walks back to her and wraps it around like a burrito.

He with much difficulty he was able to put her on his shoulder. He stands up and stumbles a bit due to the weight.

"My refrigerator weights lighter than you," he grunts and tightens his hold around her.

Is it her or the blanket?

"You're thinner than my farmland scarecrow, then why so heavy though?" He murmurs in annoyance.

He walks up the stairs, careful not to lose his grip around her or she would be tumbling down the stairs.

Wasn't she supposed to take care of me?

He walks up to her room and opens her bedroom door and the bed is stashed with her clothes and her room in a whole is a mess, "Nope, not even in hell." He abruptly turns around, not being able to look at her room anymore.

Her head bumps at the door frame, making him bite his tongue.

He walks inside his room and carefully places her on his bed. He straightens up and stretches his shoulders and groans in satisfaction when a crack is heard.

He looks at her for a moment then gets on his bed. He was looking at her face and removes some random piece of hair from her face.

She looks cute.

Feeling tired, he tries to remove his blanket from her but his efforts are in vain.

He frowns and looks at her up and down, wrapped in his blanket and that's when he notices her small hands peeking out of the blanket, holding it tightly in her fists.

He groans.

That was my favorite blanket!

He wants to yell at her but stops, taking a deep breath when he looks at her peaceful face, his anger subsides a bit.

Letting out a frustrated sigh, he turns his back to her, trying to sleep.

My blanket...

___________________________________

Hello guys, how have you all been?

I hope you're all doing good.

Thank you so much chika_puu for helping me in this chapter. I don't know what I'll do without you.

Sorry for the short update.

What do you guys think about this chapter?

I hope you all enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading.