The Elevator Part 1

Kara was going to L-corp to work for Lena. Kara had left her job at CatCo after Cat got really mad at Kara for not getting her coffee perfect. After that little comment Kara started screaming at Cat about how she treated her and that she was over it. Kara screamed I quit! And ran out of CatCo despite Cat yelling she's sorry.

After quiting her job Kara cut off all communication to everyone including Lena and Alex. One day Lena showed up at her apartment asking for Kara to let her in.

When Kara heard Lena she wiped her eyes and threw on a cardigan and jeans. "Lena?" Kara Said opening the door. Lena practically ran through the door and into Karas arms, the big was soft and gently but also one of worry and fear.

They were scared of losing each other and at this point Kara missed everything about Lena so when she showed up at her door Kara couldn't believe it.

Lena and Kara sat in her apartment cuddling whilst Lena held the fragile woman in her arms. Lena helped to turn her from fragile to looking hopeful.

"Kara if you need work you could come work for me. But only if you want and you would" Lena trailed off as Kara snuggled closer into her 'friend.

"I would like that" Kara mumbled into Lenas stomach.

So back to the present time, Kara was now at the receptionist desk waiting for Lena to come tell her when she would start working and what her job would be.

Kara was sitting down looking nervous whilst she waited because this was not something she was used to.
Karas outfit

"Kara let's go up to my office" Lena said snapping Kara out of her thoughts.

"Y-yes let's do that" Kara stuttered out taking Lenas hand.

They both felt a rush of electricity run through their bodies. As they walked to the private elevator Karas knees where about to collapse. Karas whole body was aching to touch Lena but she knew she couldn't do that.

The sexual tension in the air was so thick you couldn't cut it. Lenas legs tried to close as tight together as possible. The blood from her head had rushed in between her legs and it was making her crazy.

The blondes perfume was in toxicating and it was addictive. Lena couldnt get enough of the smell that was the love of her life.

Lena could see Karas nipples through her cardigan and it was nearly enough to push her over the edge. Kara pushed the emergency stop button on the elevator and pinned Lena to the wall.

Lena gasped as her legs were forced open and arms were pinned either side of her head. Karas head was in between her neck and Lena could feel her hot breath on her neck.

Karas whole body got shivers as she put a hot wet tongue on her pale neck. Pulling away just barley Kara said in a husky voice "You are such a tease Lee, you are testing my limits not to fuck you right here".

"I'm the tease?" Lena said scoffing gripping Karas ass.

"You miss, Danvers tease me every day. With your cute little smile, your perfect ass and abs" Lena said with a smile.

"Then what I'm about to do will tease you even more" Kara Said smirking.

Karas lips locked onto Lenas neck causing her to gasp at the sudden contact. Lena gripped onto the blondes back for more support.

Kara gropped the now hard and perky breast. Lenas head tilted back against the elevator wall and groaned as Kara pushed her knee into Lenas core.

Lenas core was now throbbing at high speeds. Grinding a little bit harder Kara locked her lips onto her neck again.

It was safe to say Lenas body needed relieving and it was making her brain stop working properly. Lena was moaning loudly, thank Rao the elevator was sound proof.

Kara loved the sound of her heartbeat, her raven hair, the way she got so turned on so quickly and especially loved the power over Lena she had.

Lena was dripping wet and her whole body was shaking to be relieved. Kara so badly wanted to tease her for wearing such a short and tight dress but she didn't instead she pressed the button to go to Lenas office.

As they went up the elevator Kara sped up her actions making sure to get Lena to her edge before the door opened.

Lena moaned loudly as Kara thrusted into her already dripping wet cunt. Watching as she came undone Kara kept thrusting into Lena over and over until she had ridden out her well earned climax.

"Holy fuck Kara" Lena said still panting.

Kara quickly fixed up her own hair and Lenas as they made there way up to her office. Kara kissed Lena once more before pulling away and making her self look presentable.

Lena quickly followed suite and fixed herself up so that she looked more presentable. The Elevator dinged and Kara stepped out first with confidence turning back around gesturing for Lena to follow.

"After you" Kara Said with a devilish smile.

Lena walked straight into her office and ignored Jess' complaints. "What's up with her?" Jess said confused.

"She's a bit tired is all" Kara Said innocently.

"Oh okay well let me know if I can get you guys anything" Jess said with a genuine smile.

"Have a good day Jess" Kara Said walking into Lenas office.

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed, part 2 is coming out tommorow so tune in for the next chapter. ♥️