Acknowledgements

Wow. It's honestly kind of unbelievable that I'm writing this right now.

I never thought I'd actually finish this series and it's kind of surreal that it's happening. These characters and this story have been running around in my head for so long now (literal years) and it's finally coming to a close.

It's super bittersweet if I'm being honest, but with that being said, it's time for me to let go. 

I want to thank Kiera Cass for writing the Selection series, the reason this fanfic exists. It's been so fun to play around in her world with my characters!

A huggeee thank you to all of the readers, especially those who have been here since the beginning. Your comments literally make my day and I've loved getting to see your reactions and love for my fanfics and characters.

It's hard for me to say goodbye to Erika and Derek, Liana and Sam, Gen and Everly, and every other character who made these stories what they are. In their own ways, they each found their own version of a "happy ending." 

While I will not be continuing the series, I do have stories that run through my mind.  Originally I planned to write a novella about Genevieve and Everly as well as a potential spin off with Gabe and Rosie. I don't have the time or energy to do that anymore, but know that those characters hold a special place in my heart.

I cannot express how thankful I am for each and every one of the readers. I love you all and, for one last time...

xoxo, _lovemultifandoms_