First Customer

~"I don't think that's how you talk to an old friend (Y/N)." ~

Your POV

Shit shit shit shit shit "Hiiiiiiii Bruce." I turned slowly to see a tall lanky fellow with long dark hair, glowing red eyes and a perfect white smile. His teeth were like a sharks and his outfit was a nice grey suit, with his skin being more pale then mine.

He takes the seat next to mine and orders a drink for the both of us. I turn back around and give him a side glance. 'God I hope this isn't about the clownfish incident, I didn't know those were his friends.' I knew I could win in a fight against him its just that Bruce knows the infamous Vox and his gang personally and I didn't want them after me.

"No this isn't about the clownfish, if that's what you're wondering." He turns his head to face me. Thank god he isn't here for that......then why is he here?

"A little birdie told me that you're taking sinners to the mortal realm to find closure or whatever."

He then points behind himself with his thumb and being curious I looked, only to see Blitzo waving from the pub window with his eyebrows going up and down. Blitzo then runs away, 'Bastard isn't going to help'. I face palm at this.

I look back at Bruce, "Well......what is it that you want to do once you get there?"

"Apologize.....to my wife.....we got in a fight abou- well we got in a fight before I passed."

I looked at Bruce and thought for a bit, by now his wife probably died from old age......but there was a spell in the book I saw that can make up for that. I ponder for a bit but eventually made up my mind.

"Deal, and because you're the first customer you get your service for free. Plus I gotta make up for the clownfish."

He stands up from his chair very quickly causing his stool to fall. "Really!!"

"Yes Bruce, really. Now sit your ass down, you're causing a scene." Many demons were staring at us by this point from Bruce's excitement.

Bruce blushes from embarrassment and picks up his stool and sits back down. I put a hand on his shoulder and looked him in the eyes.

"We'll do it first thing tomorrow morning, be at the Happy Hotel by 8:00 no later. And yes the sign will say 'Hazbin' but it's still Happy and don't ask me why it says that."

Bruce nods in agreement and blanks out, "I don't know the address of the place, you can't expect me to look for it do you?" Bruce asked.

He's right, not everyone knows where it is. I asked the bartender for a paper and pen, luckily he obliged and I wrote down the hotel's address.

I hand it to Bruce who looks down at the paper then back at me. "Remember, no later then 8:00." Bruce nods once again and gets ready to leave but before hand he places a bunch of bills on the bar.

"Wouldn't have been gentlemen like of me to leave the bill to the lady now would it."

I chuckled at Bruce with a slight blush on my face, "Save that for your wife tomorrow!"

Bruce laughs and walks out the door hand waving goodbye. "Will do!"

I make it back to the hotel in one piece, but instead of going to my room I headed over to Charlie's office.

It was unlocked so I just walk right in, looking for something.......there it is. The computer and printer!

I head over to the computer and turn it on...dang it. It requires a password! Quick think like Charlie, if I was her what would I make my password? Mmmmmmmm ah got it!!