-8-

Soonyoung poV:

"What's your job by the way. Forgot to ask you on the first day", I asked Chan. We were walking to the amusement park. Since we saw each other that morning, we decided to go together.
"Good question. Seung- Uh... Our Boss says that I'm too clumsy for the teams here. Originally I was part of the carousel team since someone needed to stop their fighting. But I once broke a lamp and our boss doesn't trust me anymore. Now I clean the things", Chan explained.
"Oh", I just said.
"Wow, I became like the maid of the amusement park department", he sighed, realizing his job, which made me laugh.

"Is our Boss the Boss of whole caratland?", I asked him when we reached the ferris wheel.
"No, he's just the boss of the amusement park and hotel department. His mother is the big boss. His brother is the boss of the food court and the golf court. Full family housing", Chan explained.
"Did they have a choice?", I questioned.
"His brother didn't, Seung- uh our boss did, but after his father passed- uh I mean, it's not that... important...", he stuttered.
"I know that his father passed away and I know that he isn't really a boss to you", I said.
"But how?"
"Jihoon told me."
"What? Jihoon?", Chan seemed shocked.
"Yeah. Why, something wrong?", I asked back.
"No no, it's just that Jihoon doesn't seem like the person, who would tell you that. Usually he doesn't speak at all", Chan uttered.
"With me he speaks just fine...", I thought aloud.
"Maybe he opened up again after that incident with- uh... not so important", Chan stuttered again. Here we go again. Making me curious with all their secrets.

"Well, I have work to do. See you!", Chan said as we reached the carousels. I nodded and went to the game stands.

Jihoon was already there, sorting out coins again.
"Morning!", I greeted him, a bright smile on my face.
"Hi", he greeted back, not looking at me since he was too focused on the coins.
"You don't need to be so serious. We're a duo now", I grinned and helped him sorting out the coins.

"Why were you working here alone? I heard that there were some people before me working here, but quitted", I asked after we finished preparing for the opening.
"Don't know. I once had a part-time worker here, but...", he made a little pause, drowning in his thoughts, "I guess I'm meant to be alone"
"You're not anymore."
"But you'll-"
"Gosh, I won't leave. I didn't get that job just to leave", I rolled my eyes. I really want to know their secrets. Firstly that about the wall, then about Jihoon's past... What's going on in caratland?

At lunch break we went to the food court again. I wasn't even hungry, but Jisoo wanted us to come.
We were walking there with Hansol, Seungkwan and Seokmin since they finished their work at the same time as Jihoon and I did.
"Why did you decide to work in caratland?", Seokmin asked me as we passed the carousels.
"I loved that place as a child and I'm broke so I thought the contract here is pretty nice", I told him.
"You're only here for that reason?", Hansol questioned.
"Yeah... why? Aren't y'all?", I questioned back. Suddenly they were interested in me... Hansol, Seungkwan and Seokmin shared looks and then looked back to me.
"Well actually-", Hansol started, but was cut off by Seungkwan,
"We work here because of our parents. You know, those parents, who don't like you, but realize that you're too old to send you to a boarding school." I just nodded, not sure if that was the truth.
"For me it was the opposite. I hate my parents", Seokmin confessed.
"I had no choice", Hansol shrugged his shoulders. I didn't know what he meant by that, but I didn't want to ask either. Jihoon kept quiet as always. Maybe Jihoon was just a little shy since he speaks completely fine with me, but now where Chan mentioned it, I barely saw him talking to the others.

After a few minutes we reached the taco shop, Jisoo, Wonwoo, Jeonghan and Mingyu already waiting for us.
"Hey, guys! Where're the other ones?", Jisoo greeted us.
"Don't know. Thought they were already here", Seungkwan shrugged his shoulders.
"Well, if you ask me: I'm hungry and I'm willing to eat without them", Mingyu suddenly said.
"No one asked, but fine", Wonwoo commented.
"Why are you here, Jeonghan? Don't you always stick to Seungcheol?", Hansol asked Jeonghan, furrowing his eyebrows.
"I still have a life, y'all. Yes, I'm his assistant, but I don't need to be beside him 24/7. Besides he's in his stressed phase so I rather leave him alone", Jeonghan explained, holding his tablet in his right and flipping his hair back with his left.
"You don't have to stick around him, but you're still doing it. That's why we're confused that you're here", Seungkwan argumented silently for himself.

We bought the tacos without the others and sat down. Jihoon and I didn't order food, but I still ordered a soda.
"So, Soonyoung. Usually we have a tradition here for new ones.. ", Jeonghan started with a full mouth. How does he know my name?
"We have?", Mingyu asked, but got cut off by Wonwoo's foot hitting his. "Ow, I just asked..."
"You need to tell us the worst thing you ever did in your life", Jeonghan continued. Everyone looked curious at me. Even Jihoon, who didn't seem interested in our conversation at all.
"What do you mean?", I questioned.
"Like stealing something really important or hiding a really big secret from your parents", Jeonghan explained himself.
"The worst thing I ever did...", I thought. Hansol and Seungkwan stopped eating, Wonwoo and Mingyu bend forward, Seokmin held Jisoo's arm in excitement and Jihoon played with his fingers. Jeonghan stared at me with an evil grin. What were they expecting? But I wanted to be honest with them.

"The worst thing I ever did in my life..."