The One With Rebekah

I sat on the chair in the warehouse waiting for Rebekah to wake up so I can bring her to Gloria's bar. But she took so long to wake up that even Niklaus called me a few times asking me to hurry up.
He was so impatient to find out why his hybrids were dying out, and even I wanted to know the reason for that. I stood up when I felt a strong wind around me. I checked Rebekah's coffin and it was empty.  I looked around and spotted a dead guard.
''C'mon Rebekah...We are friends...right?'' I yelled, waiting for her to show up.
She rushed at me with a stake in her hand pinning me to the wall and stabbing me in the stomach.
''Go to hell!''she yelled as I gasped ''You know that that won't kill me.'' I smirked a little.
''Yes...but I was hoping that it would hurt more.'' she confessed.

FLASHBACK 1920

I sat next to Niklaus as I watched Rebekah and Stefan dance. I leaned on Niklaus's arm and he pulled me closer to himself.
''Rebekah is happy after so many years.'' I commented.
''Yeah...she fancies this boy.'' he agreed, looking at them.
''Rebekah doesn't do anything half-speed, and that includes falling in love. I just hope that this time won't be tragic like the rest of them.'' I took Nik's hand.

When you live as long as we do, love is such a rare thing, and I had privilege to be loved through my whole lifetime, by the same man. But with this, a big price must be payed. 
Since I agreed to spend forever with Niklaus, as an immortal, I was forced to spend that immortal life running away with him from Mikael, his father.
I was also forced to watch and help Niklaus dagger his siblings whenever they try to go against him. He claimed that it was for their own good, and I believed him. Klaus loves his family.

''Love....something is bothering you.'' Klaus carresed my cheek.
''Everything is fine my dear.'' I smiled at him and leaned for a kiss, but like every other time our moment was interrupted by bunch of bullets that were flying around. 
Nik stepped protectively in front of me as we crouched behind a bar. I took one of the bullets.
''Niklaus...these are wooden. They know...'' I said.
''That means he is here.'' Klaus concluded as he took my hand.'' We must go and get Rebekah. And then run.'' Klaus says as he starts to walk briskly to the counter where Rebekah and Stefan were hiding.

'' Rebekah! Come on, we've got to go, sweetheart.'' he grabbed her and pushed her to me.
''What is going on?'' Stefan yelled while I tried to get Rebekah to the warehouse. But it was really hard to do that since she was kicking and screaming and begging me to let her go so she can be with Stefan.
''Let's go Rebekah! I don't have time for this!'' I snapped at her, dragging her inside of the warehouse.
Few moments later Niklaus showed up and started to put stuff inside of the car.
''C'mon Rebekah hurry!'' Nik ordered but she just kept lookin at the other side of the warehouse.
''He will be here any second.'' she said, thinking about Stefan.
''Do you want to die? We've been found. We need to move.'' Niklaus snapped at her while she kept staring at the other side.
''Not without Stefan.''she briefly said.

''Stefan's not coming. We have to disappear. He'll draw too much attention. Let him go.'' Niklaus said and I took her by the hand to try to comfort her.
''Come on. We don't have time for one of your tantrums.'' I said as I tried to get her to the car but she just yanked my hand of of her.
''I don't want to run anymore, Nik! All we do is run. I want to be with Stefan.'' she cries as she look at her brother.
''Fine. Then choose. Him or me'' he faced her, and when she didn't answer he turned around and started walking towards the truck ''That's what I thought. Get in the truck. Let's go.'' 

I wanted to walk after him but the next thing that happened surprised me. Rebekah took me by the hand. ''Goodbye Nik...Goodbye sister...'' she hugged me and tried to walk away but I rushed towards her and stabbed her with a dagger ''I'm sorry sister.''

I took a knife that she stabbed me with as I walked towards her.
'' I understand that you're upset with me, Rebekah...So I'm going to let that go. Just this once. Nik and I brought you a little peace offering. '' I said smiling.
''What peace offering?'' she asked but was interrupted by a two loud male voices.
''Well, well, well....my sister is finally awake.'' he clapped his hands. '' I brought someone.'' he said and Stefan walked it.
''Stefan...'' she smiled but backed away when he didn't  show any sign of recognition.
Niklaus walked to him and looked him directly in the eyes. ''Now, you remember.''