{56 Working in the studio (Yoongi POV)

Yoongi POV

I groaned when my alarm clock ran and slammed the snooze button, it was only a matter of minutes before the alarm would ring again, but in the morning every minute counted. When the alarm rang again I couldn't help but snooze it again, the day before we had come back well into the night and even though I had slept in the car it hadn't been enough. Besides sleeping in the car never makes me feel rested I always wake up drowsy and tired no matter how much I slept. In the end, I ended snoozing the alarm multiple times until an overexcited Hoseok swung open the bedroom door and barged into the room.

''Yoongi!!!'' He yelled way too happy for the early morning and to makes things worse he pulled of my warm comfortable blanket, ''Yooooongi!!~''

''Ugh,'' I groaned loudly and curled up in a ball to keep the last bit of warmth close to me while putting a pillow over mead to block out Hoseok's voice, but Hoseok wasn't having it and soon I felt a heavyweight landing on top of me.

''Hoseok!!'' I yelled annoyed and hit him with the pillow I had over my head a moment before, ''Get the hell out!!''

''Grumpy as always,'' Hoseok laughed and then stood up, ''The manager is here in 5 minutes, better drag yourself out of bed before he gets here.''

With that said Hoseok left the room again, without saying anything else. Sometimes I seriously wonder what is wrong with him... Hoseok attack had worked though, I wasn't going to be able to fall asleep again. I got up from the bed and grabbed a random outfit from the closet we weren't going anywhere else than the BigHit building today. It was just practice and meetings so there was no need to dress up in any way.

Everyone was already awake and dressed when I entered the living room, the manager had also arrived and was handing out breakfast to everyone. It wasn't every day he would bring breakfast for us, but as we had been gone for the whole week and came back late we hadn't had any time to do groceries.

''Morning,'' I mumbled and lazily plopped down on the couch.

''Ah Yoongi,'' The manager smiled at me and handed me a box of food, ''Here.''

''Thanks,'' You took the box from his hands and opened it, rice with steamed vegetables, pretty good. Quietly I ate the meal while the other member chatted about the schedule for today. It wasn't going to be a busy day, after breakfast we would have to go to the gym to meet up with the trainer and do exercise with the group. Then we would have a meeting with the producers about possibles ideas for the next album. Even though it hadn't been long since the release of the last album the production process never stops. After that, we would go off to do our individual schedules, which meant I finally got time to try out some beats and lyrics I had recorded in Japan on the equipment in the studio which was of much better quality than my portable kit. It had been just a week since we left, still, I couldn't wait to get back to my studio it felt so much more like home then the stuffy hotel rooms.

After eating breakfast the manager drove us all to the BigHit building in the company van and dropped us off in the parking garage of the building where another manager brought us to the companies gym where the trainer was already waiting for us.

''Hey guys,'' The trainer smiled brightly at us, ''Are you guys looking forward t a good workout?''

How could this guy be so excited about working out at 6 am... I just didn't understand.

After what seemed like hours but was just 45 min the workout was finished, my muscles were burning and I wanted to do nothing else than just lie down and take a nap. Ugh, I hated working out, I knew as an idol it was necessary but still I disliked it. It just seemed useless to perform the same dull movement over and over again till the point you're body felt like breaking down, I hated it. After the workout, I took a quick shower and changed into some fresh clothes. The manager came to hurry us on into the meeting with the producers which was more my piece of cake. Before going into the meeting room I slipped away to quickly get a coffee from the coffee machine in a small kitchen across the meeting room. The meeting itself went by quickly, it was clear there was still a lot of work that had to be done, it had been mostly a debate on how we were going to include the previous albums into our future ones. When the meeting was over the manager and Namjoon left to go to a meeting with the PD to talk about our schedule for the coming weeks and the rest went to do our own thing.