7

Jimin groaned as he slowly rose from his bed, yawning and stretching in satisfaction. Jimin then climbs out of his bed and walks to his door. As soon as Jimin turned the knob, it didn't budge and it was then he remembered that he locked it to prevent Junsu from coming in.

He decided to unlock it, praying to God that Junsu wouldn't be sleeping outside of his door which he's done numerous amount of times, just to get him back.

He slowly opened it, cringing at the sound of the door creaking. So he decided to hurry and open it so it wouldn't make as much noise.

Jimin looked to the side of his door after taking a step out to be absolutely relieved that he didn't see his brother.

He walked to the restroom to brush his teeth and wash his face which he accomplished in a good amount of time. He was pretty much rushing before his brother came out and did God knows what.

Once Jimin finished rubbing lotion on his face, he walked out of the bathroom and his heart leaped, hoping that his brother would be outside waiting for him.

It was exciting. He was the little brother, still a kid at heart. He enjoyed pissing his brother off, especially when his brother was a hot head.

He jumped out really quickly to, again, be greeted by loneliness. He groans, almost wanting to wake his brother and get it over with. He was in a playful mood, he wanted to wrestle his brother.

He walked back to his room slowly and when he finally reached his threshold, he sighed, upset that he still didn't hear the footsteps of his combative brother.

He closed his door and walked over to his bed to reach for his phone which was vibrating silently.

Jimin picked up his phone to see 3 messages from his boss. "Shit." He muttered before unlocking his phone. He, of course, frowned at the content on his phone.

Boss: "I need you to work today."                                                                                  11:32 a.m.

Boss: "When I say today, I mean now, Jimin."                                                             11:46 a.m.

Boss: "Get your ass to this mother fucking building before I fire your slutty ass."  11:59 a.m.

Jimin scowls at his phone before sprinting to his closet and throwing on a pair of white jeans, a white button-up, a white leather jacket, and a white pair of shoes.

He grabbed one of his bags and dashed out of his room. "Dammit, what time is it?!" Jimin taps his pocket and growls in absolute anger.

He ran back upstairs and rushed to his bed. Once he safely tucked his phone into his pocket, he turned around to be towered by his older brother, Junsu.

"Fuck."

Jimin mutters. "Look, now is really not the time." Jimin scans his angry and utterly tired face, which radiates impatience, to say the least.

"And where the fuck are you going at 11:00 o'clock in the morning?" Jimin looks at his phone and once the screen turns on, he read the white bold words, '12:04.'

"It's 12 o 4, dumbass." Jimin snickers. Jimin is completely caught off guard when Junsu quickly grabs his collar in a fist, lifting him off the ground slightly like a school bully.

Jimin definitely forgot how easily pissed his brother gets in the morning. "Look Jimin, you better cough up the truth, or I'm slinging your tiny ass out that fuckin' window."

Jimin wanted to toy with his brother a bit more but now really wasn't the time. Jimin lightly tapped Junsu's fist and chuckled nervously, trying his best to think of a believable lie, or.

He really could just piss Junsu off and get this over with before he gets fired.

"Get your fucking hands off my shirt before you wrinkle it dick head." Junsu's lip twitches in anger and Jimin flinched at the sight of him raising his hand.

Junsu punches Jimin's face pretty hard and if it wasn't for the firm grip he had on Jimin, Jimin would probably be on the other side of the hall.

Junsu instead throws Jimin down on the floor and constricts him. He then bombards Jimin with slaps and punches. Jimin squirms, trying to shield his face. Jimin groans as his disgusted brother get off of him. 

"Did you just fucking moan?!" Jimin gets to his feet, already feeling bruises begin to form. "No, you fucking crackhead!" Jimin defends, he was grunting from the pain. Although, Jimin had trained himself to moan when laying with his clients. And when it'd hurt, he'd subconsciously disguise it as a noise of pleasure. Had he just done that? 

Junsu pushed Jimin back and Jimin lands on his ass, and his hands support the harsh fall. "Damn it." Jimin groans as Junsu just stares at him with a disturbed face.

"Jimin, did you just moan?" He asks again. Jimin shakes his head and gets up, now standing farther from his brother. He felt an aching pain in his thigh but was more focused on what his brother was going to say next.

Junsu repulsed, turns around and walks to the restroom to piss. "Yeah, whatever you little weirdo." Jimin rolls his eyes and heads down the stairs. He leaves out the front door without breakfast and walks to the nearest bus stop.