Turning them back to normal

(springtrap's pov)

I look at the device in my hand and sigh.. "I need to turn them back to normal... Even if that means sacrificing myself" I say to the Fredbear "What about your wife? Your son's? Your daughter?" He says worried. He slides little closer to me and teleports on the table "They wouldn't be in pain if I've never started to work with animatronic's!! IT IS MY FAULT THAT THEY'VE SUFFERED!!" I slam my fist to the tabel it cracks little bit "And the other kids I've killed.. Maybe it is for the best if I sacrifices myself... I could leave knowing I fixed my failuers.." I say to him while looking him in to his eyes while there is little bit of oil coming out of mine. He sighs "I know that I can’t stop you William... But know that if you tell them, they would never let you do it" He says. I could see the worried look on his face. I nod "That's why I won't tell them" I say. Then I see a little tear coming down his cheek. I look at my device and sigh.. I need to make everything right again! I start to work on it more.

(Baby's pov)

Me, Chris and Michael are playing around the park with the Rs. Animatronic's. I see mom coming over to us "Mom!" I yell and run and hug her. She hugs back "Michael do you know what that device can do? The one what William is working on?" Mom asked "He said it can turn a animatronic into human or a animal" He answers. My eyes widen "Dose this mean we can turn back into a normal family!?!? With mom, dad, you, Chris and I!?" I say exacly. I am jumping up and down at this news! We are going to be a normal family finally! I see father coming. I ran up to him "Dad! Dad! Are we going to be a normal family when you turn us back to humans!?!" I yell excitely while pulling him in to hug. He pets my head "Yes dear..." He says in a sad tone but I didn't really pay it eny attention.

2 days later.

(springtrap's pov)

It is done... I can turn them back to normal. I sigh and see the fredbear "Don't worry it will work" He says with a smile... Like he has something planned. "Yeah" I say and start to walk where the others are. I see them "It is ready!" I yell and see their exited faces. "Okay.. You need to get in this" I point at a glass box that can fit 40 people "It will help the device to turn you back to normal." I say. I feel something brush my leg and I see Mangle  "Go on Mangle.. I know that you too want to turn back to normal" I say. She looks happy and joins my wife, daughter and the other kids in the glass box. I sigh "Remember... You are doing this so you could really rest in peace" I think. I look up to see what I've done the last time .. I held the device infront of my face "Because of my failuers... I will sacrifices myself so they can live the lifes I ruined!" I yell and the devise started glow and shake. I close my eyes, oil coming out of them.. I could hear my family and the other kids yell my name.. I smile one last time. Then the world gose black "I fixed what I've done.."

"Don't worry... Tommorow is a new day William~"