8

Hoseok's Perspective

"We've arrived, get out." Hoseok mutters after parking his car. He hears rustling groans coming from his passengers while he waits for the to exit his car.

"Do you have to be so rude all of the time?" Jungkook asks. "Tell me why your even here again?" Hoseok scowls. "Yoongi said-" Jungkook receives a slap at the back of his head and he hisses in pain.

"It is Suga or boss to you." Jungkook glares at Hoseok before walking towards the building.

Hoseok walks to the back seat window once realizing that he didn't see Namjoon or Jin, growling silently. He slaps the window, not even bothering to look inside of the window, afraid of what he might see this time.

Namjoon storms out of the car and Jin gets out, crying. Hoseok shrugs, not caring the least amount. Hoseok just scowls and locks his car, following the tense couple towards the building.

Once the 3 walk in, they immediately smell the strong scent of alcohol mixed with sweat, lights dimmed except the spotlight on the stage which was yet to be in their sight. Their eyes then land on Jungkook who has seemed to summon the boss of this wonderful place.

Hoseok walks closer to the pair to hear their conversation over the loud and sensual music. "He should be on his way-" "Who?" Hoseok cuts off.

"Mr. Jeon has requested Chim to the stage and I texted him to come a while ago, I might have to fire that boy."

Namjoon shakes his head. "You can't do that." The boss obviously meant it in a joking and humorous manner but his light laughter stops to stare Namjoon in his eyes, challenging almost.

"And why is that?" The man mutters through his gritted teeth. "Look, we need to speak with the boy, or at least gather a bit of information."

The boss' head snaps to Hoseok, obviously irritated. "That is not allowed, you will either have to sit back and enjoy his skilled show or pay for a night with him."

Hoseok grits his teeth, ready to pull out a wad of cash and bribe this up tight bitch until Jungkook stops him by putting a hand over his pocket.

"He must be underaged then." Jungkook says, seemingly confident in his comment. "And what brings you to assume that?" The boss says, his voice slightly rising.

"You shouldn't have a problem answering any questions if this, 'Chim' wasn't a minor and that would of course, be illegal. So unless you want a few cops to investigate further in this situation, I'd advise you let us have a few words with Mr. Chim."

Namjoon and the red eyed Jin stare at Jungkook amazed while Jungkook just smirks, staring in the eyes of the heated man.

"Wait after his show." The man mutters, barley audible as he walks inside the actual building. "Shall we go inside?" Namjoon perks and Jin immediately glares at him. "Why not?" Jungkook pitches in. "Uh-" Hoseok says, a bit uncomfortable with the idea.

"Well it'll cost ya to go in." The man says from behind the well designed counter. Namjoon skips over to the counter and shows his ID and hands the man money. "Sir-this is a bit...much?"

Namjoon smiles, "Keep the change my good sir." And with that the boys and a hesitant Hoseok trail in the building.

They all take a seat in the back as Namjoon goes to fetch a drink, ID in hand. Hoseok pulls out his phone and tries to block out all of the whoops and shouts for the stranger on the stage.

Jin watches the dancers spitefully while Jungkook leans over to Hoseok. "I didn't know this was a male's strip club." Jungkook yells over the music.

"Yeah well you shouldn't've opened your mouth, encouraging that sex driven freak into staying." Hoseok spits, not looking from his phone as he texts Yoongi and Taehyung back and forth.

"Why do I even try?" Jungkook questions, also grabbing his phone to play a game.

Namjoon walks back with four drinks and places one in front of each of his members. Jin doesn't thank him nor does he spare Namjoon a glance.

Namjoon frowns and takes his seat to watch the show beside Jin in the booth. The lights dim even further and all 4 men can feel the change of music's base rattling their rib cages, causing both Hoseok and Jungkook to look up from their screens.

All of their eyes land on the small boy, dressed in all black lingerie. As he milky white legs wrapped around the oiled pole, his body swayed with the intense music.

Jungkook wasn't gay, he knew this, but he just couldn't seem to peel his eyes off of Jimin.

Hoseok has never even stepped foot in a strip club, let alone be aroused by someone who was barley clothed. He pressed down at his crotch and shifted uncomfortably as he watched Jimin sexually grind down on the pole, oh if he was that pole.

Even Jin couldn't take his eyes off of the minor. He stared in amazement as he watched Jimin do things he's never seen before. It wasn't arousing for him, no, it was majestic.

Namjoon sipped at his drink without taking his sight from the stage, absolutely amazed at the breathtaking scenery.

The black lingerie was tight yet the material flowed with ever wisp and sharp turn Jimin made. It reminded Hoseok of something that was dark and mysterious, yet the character looked so flawless and innocent. Jimin looked as though he belonged on the stage and no where else.

Jimin ended it especially beautiful and breathtaking as when he first came on. Jimin was off of the stage yet Hoseok continued to stare at the empty stage, yet to be filed in a second.

Namjoon snapped in his face and Hoseok finally looked up. "Come on man, let's go." Hoseok got up but as soon as he began to walk, he felt as if there was a knot between his legs, a large ball between he thighs.

It was uncomfortable but he ignored it to hurry and catch up with his members who were jogging to behind the stage.