22

[unedited]

Jungkook's Pov

I watch Jimin as he climbs into my bed to fall asleep. When he came in he said he couldn't sleep and I'm sure it's because of our kiss.

How do I know that? Well I haven't been able to get it off my mind either so I'm sure it's the same for him.

I wanted to be in bed with him as he slept but I think that's too soon......unless?

I stay sitting on my couch for about 10 more minutes. I just scroll through social media and text a couple of my friends about random stuff.

Every few minutes I keep glancing up at Jimin. I don't know why, I just do. I check the time on my phone and it says it's 5:26 pm.

It's already turning dark outside and I decide that maybe I can take a nap too? I'm sure Jimin is already asleep so it doesn't have to be awkward when I get in with him.

I turn off my phone and put it in the pocket of my grey sweat pants I'm wearing. I close the blinds of the windows I have in this room. Luckily the light is already off so I don't have to go across the room to turn it off.

I walk to my bed and put my phone to charge on the nightstand. I take off my shirt and just leave my sweats on.

I go onto my bed slowly trying not to wake up the sleeping boy and go under the blanket. I gulp as I try not to accidentally touch him but I want him to sleep in my arms.

I turn my body so I'm facing his back. I see him breathing and the way his body moves slowly up and down.

I extend my arm out towards Jimin and pull him to me. His back collides with my chest as I wrap my arm around his waist. Jimin moans as I do that and I freeze.

Shit did I wake him?

I stay there really quiet hoping I didn't wake him up.

Jimin moves and turn around facing me. His eyes are still closed as he takes a deep breath and continues to sleep.

I tilt his head carefully upwards with my finger so I can see him. I look at how peaceful he actually looks while he's asleep.

I smile as I hug him, putting my chin on his head. I take a deep breath and close my eyes hoping I can fall asleep soon.

I actually fall asleep quicker than anticipated.

Jimin's Pov

I squint my eyes open and rub them. That's until I feel and arm on my waist. Why is there an arm around me??

I immediately shoot my eyes open and all I see is a bare chest an inch away from me.

O-oh my God....

I stay frozen for a quick second trying to figure out how and why I'm faced with Jungkook's chest.

I scoot back a bit to get a better view and it sure gives me a better view of his chest. Cause holy shit he has a six pack.

I almost drool looking at his body. His arms are muscular, not too much and not too little. He's just right.

My eyes travel up his chest to his neck and to his jawline. It's like if I touch it I'll get a cut because of how sharp it looks.

I look up at his face and he looks so handsome.

How can someone look so perfect???

No wonder he gets so many girls, he's like a God to them.

I laugh at my own thought and I quickly cover my mouth. Jungkook groans and I quickly close my eyes pretending I'm sleeping.

Great Jimin just great.

I feel Jungkook's hand grip my waist and he pulls me too him. I almost let out a gasp. Then he groans and just hugs me.

I sigh relieved. As much as I wanna stay in his arms I need to get up.

I put my left hand on his chest and slowly push back from him.

"Stop moving." Jungkook's raspy voice says causing me to freeze. My heart starts to pound fast as he pulls me again to his chest.

His voice made me feel weak. If I was standing I'm sure I would fall to the ground because DAMN that shit sounded so hot.

"Jungkook I need to get up." I say as I try to pull back again but still no avail.

"No." Jungkook says as his eyes are still closed. I sigh.

This kid I swear.

I turn my body around so my back is facing his chest and I hear Jungkook groan annoyed.

He closes the space gap between our bodies and his arm is around my waist tightly. My face turns red as my ass is technically on his crotch area.

My heart is pounding so hard I'm afraid he might hear it.

"Now if you move I will get a boner and I'm sure you don't want that." Jungkook says causing my eyes to shoot open.

I can't with Jungkook I'm going to go insane because of him.

"And..."

Jungkook leans closer to my neck and whispers in my ear, "I get turned on fast." Chills run down my spine as I shut my eyes hard trying not to make a sound because fuck his voice sounds so hot.

I'm sure if someone walked into the room they would mistaken me as a tomato because that's how my face feel right now.

"You don't want that now do you Jiminie?"
He whispers in my ear.

Fuck.

I cover my mouth and shake my head signaling no so he chuckles.

"Good."

That nick name he called made gave me a strange feeling. He has never called me that EVER but at the same time I love it. I guess I can stay here because I don't have anything to do.

Plus I love how we are technically cuddling right now. I place my hand on his arm and smile.

I think I've officially fallen for Jungkook.

Ouuu I wonder if Jungkook will realize his feelings too, IF he has feelings for Jimin🤭