BEFORE YOU GO: TVATP (Rewrite) + More ❤️

Once again, thank you all for reading The Virgin and the Pornstar!!

I just wanted to let you all know two things! The Virgin and the Pornstar now has a REWRITTEN version! This original version was my very first book written so the rewritten, what I personally believe, is way better! So if you already miss Historia and Alexio, then go check the rewritten version out for new plots, drama, and scenes! 😉

Also! I posted another story and I'd really appreciate it if you guys read it! It's also completed! It's about Lucifer and a human witch. 👀

Here's a preview of what you don't want to miss! :D

Tainted Wings snippet:

I chewed on my bottom lip and timidly looked up. Lucifer wasn't smirking this time. But the coquettish look in his eyes exposed how he was truly feeling. He tilted his head to the side and reached behind my neck. His soft touch on my skin left a trail of fire as he twirled a strand of my hair into my bun. My eyes followed his tongue licking his beautiful pink lips.

You know what? That's it. I can't take it anymore. I let the shirt slip away from my fingers. I dropped my towel, letting it pool around my ankles. Lucifer's lips parted, he took in a sharp breath. His hand froze on my neck and his blue eyes slowly had its way with my body. He didn't say a word. His eyes lingered on my breasts, my curves, and my pussy that just so happens to be aching for his touch.

Lucifer let my hair out of its bun. He pulled his lips back into a snarl. "Fuck it."

He swiftly picked me up, wrapped my legs around his waist and...

~

I've been working on Tainted Wings since early 2019 and I'm sooo proud of it!! It's way different than TVATP, but I hope you guys read it!!

Thanks again!!! :')

- Sin