alone

After spending a day in the hotel and a day at technos he wasent going to run anymore. He needed to talk to mew. He knew he didn't deserve him and he knew he was damaged,he knew mew probably was going to stay away from him now after what he did but he needed to really talk to mew. He drove home to grimace. He's parents cars were in the driveway. A month had come and passed he didn't know how he was going to talk to mew now, but he was going to. He went inside to see he's mom cooking sitting down he looked at her confused.
"Where's mew?"
He's mother spun around and walked to gulf hugging him from where he sat.
"Hello gulf I've missed you."
He hugged her back.
"I've missed you too."
She pulled away to look him in the eyes.
"Your in trouble you know."
"I.know."
"You were suppose to be here not at your friends but mew filled me in this morning before he left."
"Um he left?"
"Hmm for he's restaurant."
"Um What did he say."
He tried to sound aloaf.
" that you needed to practise more at soccor so you stayed over at technos."
"Oh."
Gulf.bit he's lip he had a funny feeling. Both he's mom and him talked for awhile.
"So next year will be the wedding?" He bit into he's shrimp.
"Yes and i expect you two to help has much has you can." Gulf nodded.
"Mom.I'm tired, I'm going to head up stairs" she nodded and gave him a sideways hug.
Gulf went upstairs to see mews door closed. He put he's things on the bed and went into mews room. Nothing changed everything was cleaned and he's bed was made. The funny feeling came back. It looked like he hasn't been sleeping here. He signed and laid down on.mews bed darting he's eyes to a graduation picture. Gulf laying on he's elbow took the picture and smiled at it, mew looked really cute. He laid back on he's back looking at the picture tracing it with he's finger. He looked down embarrassed putting one hand on over he's eyes. He had a hard on. Looking to the side he saw he closed the door still looking at the picture he couldn't stop himself it had been two days without mew. He slowly reached into he's pants while looking at the picture losing all sense. He started slow then went faster when the memories of mew touching he's member became vivid. He could hear mew telling him he could help him with that. He's ears flushed red he's paced quicken. He finally exploded in he's boxers he breathed in deeply. What did i just do? What did i just do with my mother downstairs? He put mews picture back and ran to the bathroom to wash he's hands. Looking on the mirror he splashed water on he's face. Why would he want someone like me? He looked down the drain. Then he went back to mews bed laying on he's stomach breathing in he's smell. The sun woke him up. Mew didn't come home. He went downstairs to see he's mom and almost step dad hugging and making breakfast. Seeing gulf he's mom smiled. Kom gave a little smirk. He sat down looking for mew.
"Um Your cooking again?"
"Yes mew said he wasent coming home today." She shrugged. Kom gave gulf a narrow eyed look. Gulf looked at him questionally before he went upstairs after giving lily a kiss. Sitting the breakfast down gulf Just played with he's food. Mew never not spent the night here. He never was not here. Gulfs funny feeling started to hurt he's stomach he excused himself. He's mother looked at him with concern. Gulf looked at mews room but went into he's own he knew something was off. A week passed, day after day mew didn't come back. When he asked he's mom she told him mew told her he was working at the restaurant so hard he just got a hotel near it. Gulfs funny feeling was he knew why mew didn't come back it was because of him. He pressed he's mom.
"Um mom do you know what hotel?"
She looked at him questionally.
"I wanted to start learning how to cook and you told me we should bond." He shurgged.
She smiled and gave him an address.
After he ate and cleared the table he took a quick shower and  he gothe's  car going straight to the hotel. He needed to talk to mew and he was tired of waiting. After parking he's car he went around looking for the hotel he turned the corner and stood there in shock. He saw mew with he's hands insides another talking to a man. Gulf looked to the side tears started to well up he bit he's lip trying hard not to cry. Looking back the man departed and mew seemed to sign. He looked towards gulf, lips parting. Gulf just looked mew up and down, smiling he gave a half smirk and spun around heading back to he's car.