1.

Josiah and Montana in the MM.

(Midnight)

Montana

"Teesha, get off that damn girl." The guys laughed as Teesha fought some random hood rat in the middle of the street.

It was a warm summer night and we were all out in front of my house, just hanging out. Well, we were at least until the drama began.

"Hoe, I told you to stop running that damn mouth." Teesh continuously hit the girl while I stuffed the rest of my honey bun into my mouth.

"Kace, go get your girl before she catch a case." Josiah, my best friend, fussed while shaking his head. He didn't like drama.

Kace sighed heavily before standing to his feet and slowly walking over to get Teesh off the third girl of the week. This was nothing new for him or any of us. She was always beefing with somebody.

"And Monty just sitting there, watching the shit.." Josiah hovered down to me with his tall figure as a smirk crept onto his face.

"Right." Milly butted in.

"Shut up. I was eating." I wiped my hands of the left over residue from my honeybun, making them laugh.

"Teesh, get off the bitch." Kace sighed, trying to pull her.

"No. This bitch wanted to come down here and fight so let's fight. Get up hoe!" Teesh yelled as she laid the girl out on the ground, holding her wig in her hand.

"When I see you again, it's on sight!" The girl yelled as she walked away, trying to fix what was left of her hair.

"I'm right here! Fight me now, hoe." Teesh yelled.

"Chill out!" Kace yelled into her face as he roughly pulled her out of the street and back over to us.

"Her scary ass." Teesh went on as she angrily sat beside me on the staircase.

"What's that number three?" Kace huffed, leaning on the wall with Josiah and Milly.

"Teesh like Ali out this bitch, what you up 3-0 now?" Milly spoke as everybody busted out laughing, even Teesh.

"These hoes always want to fight me. I wonder why.." She trailed off, flipping her long, natural tresses.

"Jealous hoes. They can't stand a pretty bitch." She went on as I shook my head.

"Whatchu doing tonight, Mon?" She then asked me and I shrugged.

"Work." I expressed.

"Work?" They all spoke in unison, making me chuckle.

"Yes. Work."

"Tommy, you ain't got no damn job." Milly joked.

"Shut the fuck up, nigga." Josiah pushed him, defending me.

"Aw shit. I forgot. We can't joke about Monty without Josiah getting his panties in a bunch."

Kace and Teesh both laughed at his antics but Josiah didn't find anything funny at all.

"Yeah but they claim they're best friends." Teesh raised an eyebrow, looking at me.

"We are best friends." I defended while Kace scoffed.

"Yeah and Donald Trump is my president." He spoke smartly.

"Just shut up." I laughed, shaking my head. They were always pressing this situation.

Josiah stayed quiet and said nothing but we both knew exactly what it was. Our friendship didn't need to be explained.

"Oh shit. I think I hear my mama." Teesh said as everybody got quiet to see if her mom really was calling her.