The Elevator Part 2

Kara walked into the modern apartment and saw Lena in her chair flustered and still recovering. "So about that job..." Kara Said smirking.

Need less to say Kara got a job working for the Luthor as her PR team.

Lena and Kara had not seen each other in a week and they couldn't wait to meet again. Lena had been sexually frustrated ever since Kara th her her in the elevator.

She was craving the Danvers touch and it was making her go crazy. Her hormones were off the chart and she felt like a horny teenager.

They were going to meet another and talk about their newest move in PR marketing. As Lena walked into the room she found out that everyone got there early and the only available seat was next to Kara.

Karas face lit up with an innocent look and god was it cute. Lena sat down and stared to listen to the PR's pitch. Meanwhile a gentle hand was making it's way up Lenas thigh, getting higher and higher Karas face was look of pure innocence.

Karas hand got to Lenas dress and her hand went under the dress and reached her lacy underwear. Lena was now bitting her lip and trying her best not to moan in front of her PR team.

"So what do you think Miss Luthor?" The pitcher said.

Lena had to clear her throat before shifting her arms and talking.
"I loved it, Although I think we need to increase marketing in person for example scheduling more speeches and interviews"

"Well Miss Luthor I agree you should do more speeches" Kara Said grinning and teasing Lenas entrance.

Lena smiled as the presentation and Kara continued to work their magic. Her hand was now moving the fabric aside to reach her wet core. Lena gripped the chair as Karas fingers entered her core at a steady speed.

After finding Lenas G-spot Kara exploited that spot to the maximum. Karas fingers curled inside Lenas core making sure to hit her special spot. A couple minutes later Lena came hard and fast into Karas now wet fingers. Kara pulled her underwear back to where it was and pulled her dress back to where it was.

Kara brought one finger to her mouth and sucked it whilst looking at Lena. Lena loved watching Kara suck and taste her juices as if they were her favourite drink.

"Okay everyone let's take a short break" Lena said clasping her hands together.

Everyone stood up and Kara walked out of the room and into the bathroom making sure to give Lena the hint to follow her. Sure enough a couple minutes later Lena joined her in the bathroom.

"That was very very mean Kara" Lena said pushed Kara into the cubicle.

"Oh was it?" Kara Said in a whisper.

Lena pulled her into a passionate kiss, playing with her tongue Lenas arms wrapped around Karas body. Hands were roaming and mouth were moaning. The two of them were in a cubicle with the door closed and locked, it was exhilarating to think someone could hear them or discover them.

Lena pulled away from the kiss to catch her breath and to take in the sight of the beauty in front of her. "Aww you missed me" Kara Said smiling.

"Shut up and kiss me" Lena said pulling Kara closer.

They started kissing again and Kara pushed Lena against the wall, her legs wrapped around Karas back. A gentle hand caressed her boobs and a hungry Kara sucked on Lenas neck. Karas mouth latched onto her neck and left a nice mark.

Kara pulled away only to lock back onto Lenas hard nipple. Lena moaned into Karas luscious nooknde locks of hair as her nails racked Karas back. Kara quickly checked the time on her Watch, the meetings break only had 5 minutes until the break was over.

"How long do we have?" Lena asked breathlessly.

"Long enough" Kara Said grinning.

Karas fingers quickly re-entered her dripping wet cunt. Lena gasped as Kara hit her G-spot and pushed her harder against the wall. Their bodies were melted together and the heat running through their bodies could burn ice at this point.

"Oh fuck" Lena whispered panting.

Kara sped up her movements and every time she thrusted into Lena pushed her against the wall. "Oh shit I'm gonna cum!" Lena said as she gripped onto Karas round ass.

Kara moaned as she felt Lena cum for the second time in 10 minutes. "You are gorgeous" Kara Said kissing Lenas neck and collarbone.

"God you make me feel things I haven't felt in a long time" Lena said panting.

"I would hope so" Kara Said smirking.

Lena was still against the wall kissing Kara and moaning. Still riding out her high she gently put her wobbly legs on the ground. Lena regained her posture and stood still kissing Kara. Kara pulled away to leave, opening the choice Kara was her hands and face and dryer them up.

"Bye Lena" Kara Said innocently.

Lena couldn't respond as she walked out of the cubicle. She fixed up her hair and dress as she walked back to the board room she could help but think how amazijng Kara was. She walked in and sat down she saw that Kara was sitting down with her legs crossed and a look of pure lust on her face.

"Okay everyone, breaks over let's continue" Lena said in her professional tone.

The meeting continued 100% professional and peacefully. They came to an agreement and the meeting was over. After that meeting Lena and Kara would call each other every weekend for a booty call.

I hope y'all enjoyed the cliffhanger from last chapter. Leave feedback and suggestions. ♥️