26

I was swirling my feet around in circles causing ripples to go out I watched the water intensely as it looked pretty fascinating. I thought hard about how I had gotten annoyed at JJ and I felt guilt run through my veins. 'hey' a soft voice called as Jide plopped down beside me dipping his feet into the pool. 'I get it that you don't want Harry to be sad but the thing that would break him most is not being with you, when you to split up for that week I'd never seen him so down he never left his room never talked to us we felt like we had lost him, and Harry's not stupid he knows what hes sacrificing being with you and for all you know you could get married and have kids if you really wanted too. He loves you and he knows what he's doing.' I knew I couldn't argue with what he had said he was right Harry wasn't a complete idiot I hummed and leaned on his shoulder 'I know I just feel like shit' he pulled me closer 'and there will always be days like that but don't give up so easy'.

After my chat with JJ it was already 5 o clock so as JJ went back to bed I begun cooking breakfast. I grabbed the pancake mix and begun making it. 'morning sisterrrr' Ethan giggled hanging his arm around me 'need help?' I nodded 'yeah would be helpful can you get out the milk?' he did as I asked and measured it. I started to fry them giving Ethan the job of using the spatula too scrape them off and onto plates. It took a lot of teamwork and effort to cook for 10 people but we managed everyone had made their way out except Harry and Vik 'I'll get Vik you get Harry' Ethan instructed me. I sprinted down the corridor and leapt onto him. 'good morning my sunshine Ethan and I made pancakes' I bopped his nose and scuffed his hair running off again to eat with the others.

There wasn't much of a plan today a few of us were gonna go do some cycling but other than that quite a chilled day like before. I decided to chuck on a Calvin Klein bra and matching pants also some grey joggers. I  snapped a quick picture and was about to post when harry ran over 'some guys gonna molest you I ain't happy' I laughed pecking his cheek 'shush overprotective' he leaned on my head and smiled at me in the mirror. 'I want you to know something' I raised an eyebrow 'I heard you last night BUT' before I could argue back he carried on 'I get it you're worried but one day we'll be married and be happy and who knows if this goes well then kids too' I force a smile 'I love you haz' he kissed my head 'I love you too'.

 'I want you to know something' I raised an eyebrow 'I heard you last night BUT' before I could argue back he carried on 'I get it you're worried but one day we'll be married and be happy and who knows if this goes well then kids too' I force a sm...

Y/n.L/n
Calvin Klein sponsor me I beg.

Comments:
Wroetoshaw: that's some hot shit
Behzingram: GET READY QUICKER
Miniminter: @behzingram agreed
Freyanightingale:@miniminter @behzingram stfu let her be beautiful longer
Miniminter: @freyanightingale yes mum
Geenelson: 🥵🥵
Fan4: 🤩
Hater1: you pretty fat

I scrolled through comments liking a few but then heading to the main room to hit simon and behz 'I'm not even getting ready for anything' I moaned but they just laughed  'right girls you ready' they both nodded and we waved to the boys as we headed off to get some bikes. We decided in the end for it to just be us three. We started our ride at the shed where the bikes were and then the journey went a strip of empty highway, the dock yard and turn around again.

 We started our ride at the shed where the bikes were and then the journey went a strip of empty highway, the dock yard and turn around again

Y/n.L/n
Bike tings
Tagged:@taliamar,@freyanightingale

Comments:
Taliamar: that was fun lol
Freyanightingale:@taliamar twas
Zerkaahd: looked pretty cool from what freyas shown me.
Ksi: gang shit ah
Tobijizzle:@ksi ah ah

Freyanightingale Surprised we didn't get hitTagged:@y/n

Freyanightingale
Surprised we didn't get hit
Tagged:@y/n.l/n @taliamar

Comments:
Y/n.L/n: jokes on you I did
Wroetoshaw:@y/n.l/n oh no 🥺
Miniminter: wish you guys did jk
Taliamar: @miniminter you better be
Miniminter: ^shit now I'm the dead one
Fan6: hope it was good
Geenelson: missing u guys x

[A/N] short and shitty sorry just alot going on right now I'll try update more sorry