Chapter 9

~Bonnie's POV~

I walked away from Pirates Cove, feeling satisfied with myself. When I walked around the Dining Area, Freddy called me over.

"Hey Bonnie. We need to talk."

I hopped on stage, ironically because I'm a bunny, and stood next to Freddy.

"So, what's up Fred?"

"We went over this, my name is Freddy. Get it right. Anyway, I saw you go into Pirates Cove. What were you doing there?"

"I was trying to find out if Chica was right. I was a little worried that Foxy was lying the first time, so I went and checked again. There was no kid, Chica's just delusional."

"Good. I don't want any of us even near that pile of rusty metal. I swear, we're going to get a disease from just looking at him, and we can't get diseases. I really feel bad for you, sharing a door with that thing."

"Thanks Freddy." I said, walking off into the supply closet to let out my anger.

You don't even understand him! None of you do! He's been through so much, and he doesn't deserve any of this!

I calmed down finally and went secretly back to Pirates Cove. I heard Foxy talking to himself.

"I mean, yeah, he may be loved, but he is the worst thing to ever exist."

He's talking about Freddy, right? Please tell me that.

"I mean, just look at him. He's so disturbing, with those big teeth and those big ears and that stupid bowtie that I just want to rip off and shove it inside of him. I can't believe I ever thought about him being my friend."

He is talking about me...

I walked away, wishing that I had tears and could cry.

I joined Freddy on the stage and waited until 6:00 a.m.. He's my real friend.