024

her family
────────────

Hixiel

"She was afraid"

"She was afraid of what she have learned. Na mabuting hindi niya inalam kasi nung nalaman niya she knows her life is marked its death"

"Before she went here. I don't really know the specifications basta ang alam ko bago siya magsimula ulit dito. Her mother before is weird. Her mother is not in sane. She said her mother is creeping her out. Her biological mother died nung last year lang. So let me start the story"

One thing's for sure galing kami sa iisang city ni Camille. Parehas kaming napagdaananan nung bata kami. How our parents are scaring us just to go to bed. How weird for me to remember why my mother will scare me to death basta makatulog lang.

It was said something is wrong in the city. Na may evil spirit? Because mostly yung mga bata na galing sa Viladolid City don't have moms. They all die.

───────────────
(So si Minkier nag story telling na po
all words below si Minkier lang
nagsalita if you see bold sila
Synver po nagsalita)

Addiction took her mother slowly, rocked her through it and sung her to sleep sunk deep into the mattress on her bed. When her back teeth fell out, she left them on the side of the bathtub. One of her mother's weird perks.

Camille was seven, and she kept them in a matchbox, the missing pieces of her kept safe so that she wouldn't be lost forever. So maybe one day she could put her back together. Their house fell around them, and they tried their best to raise their selves.

Kasi nga diba medyo may topak daw mama niya. Not really sure.

The ceilings had water damage, the bottom stairs had dry rot, and the radiators bled rust. But it was still their house, and Annie made it a home.

Her sister Annie mothered her, gumaya din ata si Annie sa mama nila.

She told her ghost stories din and Annie didn't mind when Camille crawled into her bed later on, too scared to sleep alone. Annie taught her to dance, barefoot on the living room carpet, music channel on full volume on the TV shaking their preadolescent hips. She always let her shower first so that I could enjoy the hot water, and never complained when she had to make do with the cold.

She brushed her hair every day before school, even when she screamed and hit her when she caught the tangles. Annie was dark-haired like her father, whoever he had been-

Let me skip that part guys. Hindi na ata importante kung paano suklayan si Camille ng ate niya diba? Oh gusto niyo sabihin ko parin? Ok continue nako.

Keeping up with their mother was impossible, and they learned from a young age that they would always be left behind. It didn't make it any easier.

When she was drinking heavily, she'd be out all night, hair piled up like a beauty queen, eyes glazed over and ringed with glitter and black. Sometimes she'd be gone a day or two.

When their Mom drank too little, she fell apart. She wouldn't buy food, and the refrigerator went bare. She'd chain smoke, leaving cigarette burns on the wallpaper up by the stairs like the walls were sick and decaying.

She barely slept, walking around with blue half-moons under her eyes, knuckles raw. She would scream at the slightest thing. I remember once when Camille or Annie spilled a glass of juice on the couch. She looked over to them with dead eyes and dragged me off onto the carpet and then took every single cushion off the couch and into the back yard and set them on fire.

By that action you can actually tell they're mom is crazy or whatever. Tsaka lumalala na yung mama nila. When I was recording her story I find it creepy. Try asking Miss Jinea? Alam siguro ni Miss ito. She told this story in her pre counselling.

It was the worst when their Mom drank too much. She'd laugh too loudly and too long, at anything and everything, until her mouth started to shake and she began to cry into her cereal at the breakfast table.

It was October, and Camille was seventeen, Annie twenty. It was a Wednesday night and their Mom had been gone for two days. She'd called the. that morning from a payphone, voice slurring, telling them she was having the best time with all her new friends, and that she hoped we were doing fine.

When she asked me if she was having a good birthday, Camille hung up on her. My birthday had been the day before. So they celebrated her birthday Annie snapping grainy photos on her
phone as Camille blew out her candles, wishing over and over that Mom wouldn't come home, that she'd stay gone this time.

We can't blame Camille to think like that. Ako nga gusto ko nga na sana hindi konjalang pinsan si Gannet. She's being a boss bitch.

"Magkwento ka nalang Minkier" sita ni Gannet

But that Wednesday night, Annie and Camille weren't speaking. Anger hung heavy between them, seeping through the floorboards. It began when she tripped at the bottom of the stairs. They'd both laughed, Annie throwing her head back, the gap between her front teeth catching the light. Her breath was heavy with whiskey. Camille said that she couldn't start picking her up too, couldn't watch her fall again and again. Just like their Mom, Camille knew she'd never get back up.

They don't know where their mother was.

So the next morning nalaman nalang nila Camille that her mother was dead. Told that her mother was attacked by a large bear.

───────────────

"Taga saan pala si Camille?" tanong ni Synver. I'm also not sure if taga Viladolid rin si Camille. If she was, maybe it's somehow related doon sa mga paniniwala doon.

"Viladolid ata? Or Villamot basta vila lang alam ko" I'm right. Siguro the effect of the old sayings is still there. Kasi diba pag naniniwala ka may mangyayari talaga.

"Viladolid, diyan rin ako nanggaling. To be exact kami ni Hixiel. We were born and raised there tsaka walang Villamot na lugar" napatango ako sa sinabi ni Synver.

"We believed there na Lustucru is attacking mothers. Since he's quite obsessive sa mga nanay na may matitigas na anak na ayaw agad matulog. That's also one thing na ginagamit ng parents namin noon sa pa nanakot" nag iba agad mukha nila dahil imbis na parang detective yung case para tuloy naging paranormal.

"But one thing that I'm sure na mamatay talaga mga nanay doon pero it just happened for like 17 years or 15 years" and kahit ngayon I can't say na hanggang ngayon may namamatay pa ba roon. We transferred here in the Wiesteria City since nag grade 5 ako and after my mom died.

"Hindi ko alam kung may maitutulong ba yung na kwento ko sa inyo sa case. But let me tell you one thing"

"Be aware of your surroundings baka yung pumapatay nasa tabi tabi lang pala"

───────────────