UNFINISHED ONESHOT

Okay so this was unfinished request annddd this is super duper short- I just needed to post something here lol

I might start updating really late nights or after may 27 since that's when this online school stuff ends.

Have fun with this one shot lol- take it and finish it yourself if you want
~~~
Y/n and Varian's arguments were always about the same thing.

Magic.

They would constantly bicker about whether or not magic is real. It'd be to the point where they'd stop being friends for a while.

Varian didn't understand her.

She didn't understand Varian.

But they still loved each other regardless.

It was one quiet morning in Old Corona. Varian was working on a new gadget that would help him get ready in the morning- first thing when he wakes up. His lovely

"What evidence do you have that magic is real?!" He yelled at her.

"ME! I'm evidence that magic is real! My entire family is evidence!" She argued back.

"Oh, come on! If magic was inheritable it'd be more of a masked gene considering it's rarity. I've never met anyone other than you with 'magic genes'" he put in air quotes.

"... that'S LITERALLY NOT MY FAULT!"

"It's not mine either!"

"Why do you not respect me the way I respect you, Varian?!" She said, face turning crimson from frustration.

"I do respect you! I just... Think that it's stupid that..." Varian's voice trailed off as he tried to think of an explanation. His sudden silence made Y/n's eyes water. A single painful held back hiccup erupted from her throat and she started sobbing. Varian gasped.

"Nonono! I-I'm sorry! I didn't-" he tried to explain. Y/n pushed passed him and out of the laboratory door where it slammed shut behind her.