01

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
She got that brown eyes..
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.

. 1 new text from Jieun

.

__________________________________

Jieun

: yah soomin

: wake up you need to
Go now. Your already late
Ms. Go was terrifying.

: can't i rest for five minutes...

: NO!

: you really need to go now!!

: no way I'll just go sick for today.. Byee!!

: istg your crazy..

__________________________________

I closed my phone and went back to bed but then my phone rang disturbing my peace and waking me up with its annoying sound.

I answered it without even checking the caller id since i knew it would only be jieun.

: jieun i know I'm fucking crazy but i just need sleep and don't ever come to my place and waking me up for what? Just one day out of 366 days?

:....

: yah! park jieun?

: aish.. now you ain't even answering me..

I put the call to an end and put down my phone and get back to my sleep. Unfortunately those little movements can make you wake up and eventually can't get you back to sleep.

I groan in annoyance and actually got up from my bed. I decided to actually go to school even though I'll be late but who cares i can catch to second period anyways.

I took a shower. Got dressed and went out. During my walk to school i wasn't in a hurry since probably the class is now starting so i have about exactly one hour, fifteen minutes and twenty four seconds. So hopefully i could stop by to get some food.

On the way i saw a pastry shop. I decided to stop by and buy some food. I opened the door and smell of freshly baked good came fingerling in the air.

" hey what can i get you??" the lady asked.

" can i have some this one please?" i pointed at the ham and cheese roll up.

" great would that be all?" i nodded. I gave her my money and she wrapped my food in a bag.

" thank you.." i saud then left the store.

Walking for about a couple of meters i spotted something. A strange guy with choco brown hair and he was exactly wearing the same uniform as i am.

For these types of situations i tend not to interaction like if you're in my situation would you even look at this guy. Of course not. He's definitely in the same school as i am so.. To totally not embarrass myself i kept on walking until he doesn't notice.

He was facing the road and i was walking his direction so hopefully i can sneak behind him without him looking at me.

As i quietly walk pass him he suddenly moved and walked at the same direction as i am. Shut up.

I just continued what am i doing and now he was behind me and not going to lie but i can feel eyes behind me.

I mean a guy from my school was walking behind me and i don't know why am i being paranoid right now.

We are walking for like ten minutes now and my dorm was twenty minutes away from school so that means I'm almost there.

As i spot my school's gate i was immediately pulled by the guy who i was terrified at a while ago.

I stopped and looked at his eyes with a mixed of fear and annoyance in my eyes. I was immediately greated by his soft brown pupils.

" you know you can't easily get inside once the bell already rang.." he said. I gulped.

To be honest this was my second time being this late and the first one i got easily away since the guard was sleeping but now. Idk what to do.

" i know.." i wasn't sure how to answering considering he was a guy and I've never. As in NEVER. faced a guy like this.. Grabbing my arm.. And even looking at me straight into my eyes. God is he even starring at my soul.

" tongue tied?" i couldn't say i word to him. Why??

Because i don't freakin know him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I've published alot of books lately and then unpublishing it.. Sorry it's been a habit..

_popo