*Stay*

Thomas knocked on my door. I could tell it was him from the scent.

I let out a low growl and he opened the door. My eyes flickered to him and he turned on the light, my arms shielding me from the bright light.

"Turn it off"

"No, you need to get out from sulking and find out who did this to your mate!"

My wolf was angry, yet he wasn't saying anything.

I felt him pacing back and forth in my head not sitting down.

I couldn't control him yet let alone control my own feelings

"There was a bunch mother fucking humans at the beach party...The pack doctor said it was a poisoning...he never heard of it but it doesn't exists in the wolf community...so that means it couldn't have been a wolf right?"

I listened to Thomas and shrugged. "Look..."

"you might be the Alpha, but im not gonna talk to you as your beta, but as your friend. Your mate is not the only one that gotten hurt in that accident Xavier."

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. "I want you and Riley to check out more about what infected my mate.

Have me be checked up on any improvement on Anita, I don't care if its bad or good, just let me know.

I wanna have any videos of the party...check those humans social media's, maybe Ebony or Oliva's Phone...maybe the recorded or something. I highly doubt those shits didn't post anything. understand?"

"Yes Alpha." Thomas had a proud look in his eyes and he gave me a nod.

I smiled but it wasn't genuine. 

"What will you do?"

I sighed... "Ask for help from our neighbor pack"

"Your aunt and uncle??"

I nodded. "Yeah..." I looked at the floor and ran a hand through my hair. "She made me weak."

I heard footsteps come closer and I looked up. Thomas stood before me closer than before. "Its not weakness, its strength. She given you strength, and right now she is somewhere lost and waiting for you to find her. That's what mate's do, so go find your mate. Because once you do, you can claim her, love her and so much more. Make her the queen of this pack."

I smiled at Thomason, and nodded. "I'll bring our luna back..."

~~~~

I had Shonna drop me off home, and what I saw was much worse than what I thought.

Police cars were parked in front of the house, blue, red and white lights flashing against out 2 stories blue house. 

I saw my dad hugging A crying Amanda. I glanced over at Shonna and she was covering her ears wincing. I touched her and she jolted. "W-what's wrong?" 

She smiled kindly and shook her head. "Just loud." I raised a brow and shook off the weirdness and confusement.

Loud? How is it....

never mind.

"Do you want me to come in and help you explain?"

I shook my head. "Nah, I got it...let's just hope my dad didn't go overboard"

She smiled and started back the car. "Let me know what happens. Whatever you do, don't tell your dad where she is."

I looked at her weirdly but thought maybe she don't want my dad to see Anita In the state she is in.