Ever After

"Y/N!!!"

I turned and saw that Jungkook was coming towards me with a huge box in his arms.

"Kookie! I thought you were at dance practice with the others?" I was really surprised. I'd been about to get some work done, but the box in his arms had my curiosity piqued.

"I told them I forgot something. You remember how Jimin put those bunny ears on me and at the fanmeeting you suggested an awesome prank to get him back?"

It took me a moment, but I remembered alright.

"Yes, I remember. Why?" I asked, but I was quite sure I knew at this point.

His bunny smile appeared, and I understood for certain.

"He took it a step further. I'm going to have to wear a bunny costume for our next concert, and i found out it's because Jimin asked Manager Seijin about it. So I was hoping you would help me set it up with a hidden camera for a Bangtan Bomb?"

I grinned. "I'll be glad to help you Kook!"

50 empty jars and one hidden camera later, Kook went to dance practice and I went to Tae's and my room to get that work done.

Later that evening I got a text, and when I checked it was from Kookie.

Kook: We're on our way!! Quick, go turn on the camera!!!

I'm on it!! :Y/N

I turned on the camera and returned to the room and pretended to work as I waited for the reaction.

"JAGIYAAAA!!" Tae raced into the room and threw his arms around me from behind. Nuzzling his face in my hair, he whispered, the sudden volume change sending happy shivers down my spine. "I missed you..." He kissed my cheek and pouted. "Why are you working still? I thought you were going to be done when we got home."

I smiled and whispered to him, explaining what Kook and I had done.

"Ooooh, that's going to be good!" he agreed, giggling.

We waited together for the storm to break.

"YAAAAAH JUNGKOOK!" Jimin bellowed, breaking the relative silence of the dorm.

There were pounding footsteps for awhile as Jimin chased Jungkook, and then cries of protest from Jungkook.

Tae and I went to see what was happening, and discovered that J-hope had helped to pin Jungkook to the ground so that Jimin could tickle him freely.

"Hyung!" Jungkook whined, breathless already from laughing to hard. "Don't- it wasn't- *gasp* - my idea!!"

"Yeah right pabo!! As if you need any help." Jimin scoffed, and Hobi, grinning, agreed.

"No, really, it was Y/N's idea!!"

Jimin looked up and his accusing eyes found me in the doorway. "Really?"

"Ummm... Bye?" I sprinted away and heard Jimin racing close behind me. How was he so fast???

I managed to lose him for about 2 minutes, and it was enough.

"Yoongi!! Hide mee!!"

Yoongi smirked. He'd obviously been expecting this.

"Under the bed." He flicked his wrist to indicate his bed, and I darted to it. "Move the center box at the end of it."

I did, and there was a rather large empty space.

I wiggled into it feet first and pulled the box back into place after me.

Peeking through a crack I could see that Yoongi had put his headphones on. Nobody would bother him now.

A split second later Jimin burst through the door, only to back out slowly when he spotted Yoongi at his desk, headphones on and eyes fixed on his screen.

A few minutes later I breathed a sigh of relief.

Ten minutes passed, and I had come out from under the bed and busied myself reading a book on music production from Yoongi's shelf.

20 minutes later I stretched, put the book exactly where I'd found it, and headed out. Yoongi was actually working now, so I would thank him later.

Taehyung smiled as I came into the room.

"Where were you? Jimin's been hunting everywhere for you."

"Can't tell." I smiled and settled next to him on the couch.

He smiled and slipped his arm around me.

8 minutes later Jimin came into the room, and when he spotted me his jaw dropped.

"I'm not even mad, I just can't figure out how you hid that long." He admitted, shaking his head.

I just grinned. "So I guess the question is what are you going to do with all those jars?"

Jimin just grinned.

Uh-oh. Something told me there was going to be a prank war!!

I couldn't wait!

And of course, they all live happily ever after. Thank you for reading this book!! However, the rest of BTS haven't found their soulmates yet. I've gotten a very positive response to making this a series, so a series it shall be. Who's next?

It was pointed out (rather vehemently) by one of my friends that Jin is under appreciated and there are few enough fanfictions starring our oldest BTS member. So later today (maybe tonight, sorry) I will be posting the opening chapter of Jin's soulmate journey. I'd say story, but journey fits this next book much better.

BUT I need some help!! I suck with covers, I didn't make any of the ones I'm using, and I don't have anywhere to go for a new one for this next book. So maybe my wonderful readers could help me out??? If you can make a decent cover, then the basic information is below  \/    Go ahead and read for a bit of a sneak peek.

BTS member: Jin

Title: Love Beyond

(extra info if you can manage it)

Subtitle: I Lost My Soulmate

Theme: Stars/space

Thanks guys!! I really appreciate all of you so, so much! Please remember to vote, and comment if you have thoughts and/or feedback for me! if you can, I have a one-shot book open for requests and a book featuring J-Hope (Fears) that has been on unnofficial hiatus for some time... I am pretty busy with school right now, but I realized I've reaaaally been neglecting you guys and I'm sorry. I hope this update helps compensate for my negligence!!