10 (Surprise)

Yejun started crying very early. When i woke up i looked at the clock and realized it was still 6 am which is of course too early to wake up during weekends. Suddenly Yejun stopped crying and i went upstairs to check on him. I saw that Taehyung was holding Yejun in his arms, Taehyung looked very sleepy. "Tae?" I said as i tried shaking him. "Oh hi...sorry i woke up very early to quiet Yejun," i shook my head and looked at Yejun who was now peacefully sleeping in his arms.

Taehyung caressed Yejuns head and gave it a little kiss and put him back in his crib. "Shouldn't you get ready?" Taehyung asked. I was confused, "get ready for what?" I asked and he smiled at me. "A surprise! Just go change," he said and i nodded and went to my bedroom. I opened my closet and sighed. I don't know what to wear, isn't that every girls struggle?

15 minutes later...

"Yewon? Are you okay? You've been there for a long time," Taehyung asked but i didn't answer. I am still here, sitting in front of my closet wearing my pjs not knowing what to wear. Eventually Taehyung came inside my room and i looked at him with teary eyes. He quickly came to me and looked worried. "Are you okay? What's wrong?" He asked but i didn't answer. He looked at my closet and back to me and realized what was wrong. He stood up and walked to my closet and grabbed some clothes off the hangers and put it in front of me.

He grabbed a cream sweater and a brown skirt then he went to my shoes and grabbed some brown formal shoes. "Here you go, now go change yeah?" I nodded and thanked him. Then he left my room and i quickly dressed up and did my makeup. I just did natural makeup because i thought it wasn't going to be that special.

I came out of my room and went downstairs where Taehyung already was waiting for me at the door. He handed me my little bag and then we left. "Wait-" i said but he stopped me. "Yejun is at your neighbors right now," he answered and i sighed in relief. We went in his car and drove off.

At the special place..(15:45)

"Ok, now open your eyes!" Taehyung said. I opened my eyes and it widened as soon as i saw what was in front of me. It probably wasn't that special to other people but for me it is. We are at Lotto World, the last place where me and my brothers hung out and never seen them again. They moved out after i turned 14 because most of them were 17 or older. They left for college or other things.

"How did you know..?" I asked Taehyung almost with tears in my eyes. "Well, i noticed that there were a lot of pictures of you and three guys in Lotto World so..me being the genius i am figured out that you would probably miss this place," he said. I sobbed while hugging him. "Thank you so much! I couldn't ask for anything else!" she said but Taehyung knew he wasn't done yet. "Okay...uh let's go to that churro stand and take a picture!" He said making me confused. "Uh okay?"

We walked to the churro stand that was right outside Lotto World. Taehyung grabbed his phone and took some pictures. "Can i see those pictures?" I asked and he nodded while smiling. Kind of weird but okay. I looked at the pictures Taehyung and i took and then i noticed something right behind the churro stand. My eyes widened and gave Tae's phone back to him and ran to the back of the churro stand.

I started crying as soon as i saw who was behind there. My brothers are here...all three of them. Yongsun is my eldest brother and he is 25 years old, then we have Yeonghyeon he is my second brother and he's 22 years old. Lastly is Yeonjin, my 20 year old brother. I miss them all so much. I gave them all a tight hug until i finally let them go.

"H-how?!" I said and they chuckled. "Well, i kind of did some research around your house...hehe" he nervously chuckled. "Thank you thank you thank you!!!" I hugged Taehyung once more. "Yeah, i had to free my full schedule but i would do it especially if it was family," Yongsun said. "I literally had nothing to do," Yeonghyeon chuckled. "My manager had to cancel a lot of the things i was supposed to do but he didn't really seem to mind," Yeonjin said lastly. "But you have to thank your friend over here for gathering all of us up again," Yeonghyeon said.

The three of them nodded. "Yeah, us brothers see each other at least like...3 times a week? But we never really see you or Yejun so we decided to free up a whole week for you," Yeonjin smiled. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's have fun!" Yongsun yelled as he ran into the entrance along with my 2 other brothers. They haven't really changed i chuckled.

Before entering i looked at Taehyung. "Thank you, i know i've said it so much already but i just-" Taehyung laughed. "It's no problem, it was hard to convince them since they didn't know me but eventually they accepted," he smiled and hugged me. We entered Lotto World and all had fun.

(19:25)
"Sorry sis, but i have to head back to my hotel. I still have to shoot another part of my drama tomorrow but i promise to try to visit you at least a few times a week!" Yeonjin the actor said as he was entering his car. Yongsun and Yeonghyeon chuckled. "We're going to stay at your house today," Yongsun said and i nodded. I was very excited since they could finally see Yejun in real life.

Taehyung tapped my shoulder when we were in the car. "Yeah?" I whispered. "I hope you liked my surprise," he smiled and i nodded in excitement. This is officially the best day ever.