Puppeteer x reader

I close my eyes as my feet glide across the floor, my arms making graceful arcs as I dance with an elegant pose. Music play in the background, and Only one single light is on. I am alone in an empty dance room in my house. I live alone, which is nice. I also have no neighbors, so I can play my music loud. I head to the huge window, and grab my drink off of the little ledge. It is currently 10 at night, so it is dark, and with my light on, I can see my reflection in the window. My short shorts hug my hips, and my sports bra is pushing my breasts up, and that lack of coverage shows my curves and slight abs.

I take a sip, and then go back into position. I point my toe, close my eyes, and begin to dance. I feel something tickle my skin, but I ignore it, continuing to dance. The itch goes across my entire body, so I open my eyes. My eyes widen. Golden strings that glow wrap around my body. My waist, My wrists My neck, my feet and legs. I look up, and in the corner of the room, I see two shining gold lights that look like eyes. The figure walks in to the light, and a gasp leaves my lips. His skin is a pale gray, a black beanie lays on his head. His eyes are a glowing gold. Suddenly, my arms are pulled above my head, and i blush. He walks up to me, taking his hand, and trailing it across my body. He grabs my breast, and my eyes widen.
"D-don't do that." I gasp.
He smirks.
Then he does it again, harder. A quiet moan leaves my lips. The strings begin to strip me, and I struggle, but the strings hold me still.
Soon I'm naked in front of this stranger, and then he strips to his boxers.
"My name is Puppeteer." He says in a deep voice.
I blush, and he smirks again. He walks to me, and kisses me. I hesitantly kiss back, and his tongue licks my bottom lip for entrance. I decline, and he reaches around and smacks my ass, causing me to gasp. He slips his tongue in my mouth, twisting it with mine, swirling it around. While doing so, he gropes my ass, and I moan into the kiss. He pulls away, and we are connected by a string of saliva that he licks away. His eyes look Down, trailing across my body, and I struggle to cover.
Then my legs lift, raising me into the air, and spread, giving him a view of my womanhood.
"D-don't look!" I cry. He looks back up, and caresses my face, planting a soft kiss on my lips. Then he goes back to my womanhood. He puts his hand on it, rubbing my clit and playing around with it. I moan, and jerk once because of the sensation.
"Awww is someone sensitive??" He coos.
I blush, and look away.
He continues doing that, then out of no where, slips two fingers in me. I cry out in pain, and for some reason, it seems as if a light appears in his eyes.
"You're a virgin?!" He ask.
I blush and nod. He smirks, slipping his boxers off.
My eyes widen, his huge member, veins popping, standing tall, and precum leaking. I gulp.
He slams into me, and I scream in pain.
"TAKE IT OUT!!" I scream, tears leaving my eyes. "IT DOESNT FIT!!"
He stops moving, and the pain quiets down. It's still there, but not as bad. Suddenly the most pleasurable feeling I have ever felt rolls through my body, and a moan leaves my lips.
He smiles, and begins to move back and forth. His hands grope my breast, and I squeal, blushing.
"F-fuck Y/N!" He groans. "I d-didn't think you'd b-be this t-tight!"
"P-pup!!" I moan.
"That's right!" He groans, pounding harder. "Keep saying my name!"
"PUP!!" I scream.
He makes a hard thrust, hitting my g spot. I scream in pleasure, my back arching. He smiles, and keeps on hitting that spot. A knot forms in my lower area. And I clench. He groans at this, and I feel him throb.
"I'm c-cumming!" I moan.
"M-me too!" He groans.
I moan, my back arching as I cum at the same time as him. He pulls out, our juices leaking out of me. I slump, and suddenly the strings turn me around, my ass in the air. I moan as he rams into me, my body jerking up.
"We're not done, Y/N!" He groans, thrusting the hardest he has yet.