CHAPTER FOUTY TWO

Muhammad walked out with his team as the followed the direction of the device the police decided to follow them dressed in their house wear in other not to alert the criminal. The follow the location sent to them through a tracking app as they walk closer Muhammad's heart kept thumping loud he has a feeling that something bad is about to happen but he still acted cool and collected even though he is disoriented from the inside. They park in front of a very large bungalow where the location is showing them. One of the policemen decided to go and check he talked to the gate man and was about to enter when basma walk out of the house asking the police something but he made a filmsy excuse and went back to the car as planned.

"I don't think they will keep her hear and if we try something they will get suspicious and alert" The detective said carefully while Muhammad'smind mind was else where thinking of the possibility of basma being among the kidnappers but he couldn't wrap his head around the idea of basma doing that.

"I'll assign my men to watch each and every movement of people going in and out of this house" the asp said as they head back to Muhammad's which is not too far from there.

Muhammad head back home disheartened,he sat in his bed with a thud and started thinking of all the memory they have shared together both good and bad,he didn't know when sleep took him over due to black of sleep he slept for like three ours until he wake up by the constant ringtone of his phone he checked the caller's id before waking up abruptly.

"Hello asp any news"he asked Alamos immediately.

"Yes I have found your wife we are going there,I coming to ick you right now"he said before disconnecting the phone.

Muhammad ran downstairs quickly with the twins and mareena following closely he told them the good news and all uttered their alhamdulillah while he began to pace around the house compound. The asp arrived shortly and they walk together to the the car almost running and drove away.

____________________________________

Mainwhile jawahir kept the food she was given in her lap and was about to eat because of how hungry she is but suddenly she decided against it and kept the food on the floor. The man guarding her look at her with his deadly eyes.

"Hey lady you better eat that food before you regret it"he said with his scary voice.

"My stomach is aching I need to use the toilet right now she said scrunching her face"she said with a croak voice.

"Eat or else you'll regret it"he threatened again disregarding her plea. An idea popped into her mind as she started gagging making disgusting sounds like she was about to vomit the man look at her with disgust.

"I seri..ou..sly n...eed to us..e..the was...ro.om"she said making a large drool.

"Okay okay stop that and let me untie you"he untied her with disgust before adding "let's go and if you try anything stupid you will regret knowing me"he uttered "I already regret knowing you"she muttered under her breath with him knowing they walk to the toilet which looks like a public toilet so dirty and disgusting,he stayed by the side as she pull down the curtain closing the toilet since there is no door.

"I can't afford getting infection from this place but I seriously need to pee"she said to herself before her eyes caught a glimpse of a bottle she took it and wash it before peeking inside and throwing the bottle she finish her business and stayed there devising a plan in her head. She took a gigantic stick that looks like a bamboo stick before walking out she hit the man right at the back of his head very hard making sure that he knocks out and he did.she dropped the stick and ran stealthily finding her way out she make sure she check every place before walking,she went down the hall way to the very first balcony the the second before walking to the third which will lead her to an exit door she was about to reach the door knob when someone screamed "stop right there"zeenat stood there dressed in a tank top and tight jeans with an artificial hair hanging down to her back. Before jawahir could know it she was surrounded by three hefty men with zeenat and another lady she can't recognise.

"So baby doll thinks she can escape easily"zeenat said before bursting into laughter with her men before walking to her and giving her a very tight slap,she slap her again and gain for the fifth time before her phone ringing tone stopped her. She took out the phone and talk for a minute before laughing out loud and saying something like "you don't worry my sister I'll finish her right away"she drop the phone before dragging jawahirs hair very hard.

"Now you're nothing but a useless peice of trash and to get you out of our way the only way is for me to dump you"she said in a loud voice then she whisper "which is to kill" dangerously in jawahir's ears sending shivers down her spine.

She indicated something to her accomplice with her head and the all walk inside a room leaving jawahir with zeenat, they come back in a minute with one of them holding a gun.

"Ya Allah what have I done to you guys to deserve this torture just tell me what I did or tell me what you want"she shouted with a croak voice and when zeenat drag a fist full of her hair.

"Shut the hell up you imbicile"zeenat said sounding her a dirty slap.

"No enough is enough what have I done to you I don't even know you guys"she said trying to act brave yanking herself out of zeenat's grip before breaking down after that"If you guys don't feel guilty about the way you treat me as a pregnant woman then at least consider my unborn child he doesn't deserve to be tortured and treated like this"she bend on her knees weeping like a lost child.

"Hey if you're done with your melodrama you can let me know beside the child is the root of the problem so why should i pity the bastard"zeenat said shrugging.

"My child is not a bastard he has his father and you know that I guess"jawahir said aging some confidence standing up and facing them she added"and may Allah bring his father here I can feel his presence he will be here anytime soon and you will all regret your actions you will reap as you sow"when she finish the all laugh.

"I bet if you ever get a chance to give birth then you will give birth to a senseless child because you're so stupid"she laughed at her words before walking to jawahir as she stood face to face with jawahir spit at her face before sounding her slap.

"How dare you"zeenat shouted before giving jawahir the you're so dead look. She took out a belt on top of one table and beat jawahir about twenty stroke till she fell down to her feet and wept like no tomorrow she then continue hitting her until she was gasping for breath,she use her legs to kick her all over her body jawahur kept shouting in pain.

"Sniper give me your gun,let's finish her now"she said to one of her men collecting the gun from him,she ain the gun right at jawahir before cracking it and a sound of a gun shot filled the air..................

My peepu it's been a while,
How are have you guys been?
Do you think our jawahir is dead?💔
What will happen to zeenat and basma?
Follow me to the next chapter.............

                              Hafsatou💝