Chapter 11

It was 3:00 a.m.. The new security guard had stopped me once already. She's a smart one. One of the few.

I poked out my head again. She doesn't check me often, so I know she's not afraid.

As I slowly made my way out of the curtains, I saw Bonnie standing in the hallway.

"Hey Bonnie."

"Hey." He said with some sort of hatred.

"Is everything okay? You seem angry."

He paused for a moment, then continued.

"Yeah, everything's fine. Freddy's just been annoying lately."

"That's good. Anyway, do you mind moving a bit. I wanna run to the office."

"No problem." He slipped into another room. He seems a little different then before. Probably just my imagination.

I quickly turned around the sign and ran for her door. She closed it in time for me to almost run into it.

I pounded on the door with rage and ran back to Pirates Cove.

I saw the time on a clock on the wall. 5:55 a.m.. Then suddenly, everything turned off.

"No. No please." I heard from the office. Smart or not, they're all desperate.

I saw Freddy walk by. He started to play his creepy song.

I could hear the security guard screaming. I even heard her throw the camera at Freddy. Now I like you.

Freddy stopped, and I waited for her death. Suddenly, a bell chimed.

So, either angles are here, or it's 6:00 a.m.. And, judging by the lack of wings on the children coming in, it was 6:00 a.m..

Freddy went back to the stage, muttering in anger. Bonnie and Chica were already waiting for him.

The security lady ran out of the room and yelled to the manager.

"I QUIT. SCREW THIS PLACE!!!" And she was gone.

I'll be honest, I don't blame her. For whatever reason, people don't quit after their first night. Probably from overconfidence.

I heard Payton and Maddie come in with some other guy.

"So, let me get this straight. You want me to fix your buddy's costume who lives behind this curtain at a pizzaria?"

"Yep." Payton said.

"Who is this weird person?"

The three walked through the curtains. I walked over to them.

"Hi, I'm-"

"It's you! That guy who bit that girl! I was there! I was her friend! Stay away from me!"

Hoping nobody heard that, I tried to calm him down.

"It was an accident, I promise. It was a glitch in my system. I would never hurt you."

He still looked terrified.

"Trust me Mike, we've been hanging out with him for days. He won't bite." Payton said.

"F-fine. I'll stay and help fix him. Only if he won't hurt me."

He started to shakily sew up my costume. Over time, he got lost in his work and calmed down.

When Payton and Maddie went to the bathroom, I decided to have a little talk with him.

"So, you were at Riley's party." I scared him so much that he dropped his needle.

"Yeah. We met in kindergarten. Now she's mentally disabled, and doesn't even remember me, so thanks."

"I'm sorry. If I could take back every moment of the bite, I would."

"But you never would have met, the girls."

"That's the only part I liked about the bite. That I would later get the best friends anybody would ever want. And, maybe, we could be friends."

"Maybe someday. But not today."

Payton and Maddie came back in.

"How are you doing Mike? Wow, he's looking great."

"I still have a lot of work to do. Those legs are messed up real bad."

Mike worked for a long time, until he finally finished.

"Done. Good as new."

Payton and Maddie gasped in amazement. I looked down. My fur was sewn up, including my legs that are no longer shredded and it was all cleaned.

"Thank you so much Mike. I can't even tell you how happy I am."

"It was my pleasure. Well, I'll be on my way."

"We better get going too. Bye Foxy." Payton said as her and Maddie hugged me and left.

"You'd better look forward to a game of pirates tomorrow, matey." I said as she left.

I'm fixed. I'm finally fixed.