Taro x Female Reader x Budo (P.2)

Title: Love is difficult
Warning: It sucks

"Huh?"
"Do you love me?"

"I... Do," I grabbed his hand started rubbing it, hoping it would calm him down, "Budo, I made a mistake with Taro, not showing him the love he deserved. I won't make that same mistake with you."

I reached over the table and gave him a passionate kiss. We pulled apart and he gave me a reassuring smile, "I'm sorry for being such a cry baby. I didn't mean to question you, I just feel like you deserve someone better than me," he said.

I felt so guilty. What did I do to make him feel this way?

I shook my head and gave him a smile, "You dummy, I am the one that doesn't deserve you."

We left the coffee shop holding each other's hands with smiles are on our faces.

Taro, I made the same mistake as you. I left you in times of need and told someone else the word love. I apologise, but I feel like we weren't meant for each other. I do hope you have moved on like me.

We got to my apartment and we walked in.

I took of my shoes and fell onto the sofa.

"What do you want to do today, (y/n)?" Budo asked, moving my feet so he could sit down.

"Nothing, let's have a movie night!" I said sitting up.

"Sure, but will need snacks why don't we go to the store later?" He said laying on my lap.

I smiled and started playing with his hair.

Time Skip

We got to Balmart (A/n: just go along with it) and we decided to separate saying will cover more ground.

I went to the junk food part while he went to buy blankets and drinks.

I pushed the cart and grabbed bags of chips off the shelf.

"(Y/n)?"

I turned around and saw Taro....

He gave me an akaward smile and came up towards me.

"T-Taro....Y-You're here-e?"

"Yeah-h, I came back a month ago..." He looked at my cart and smiled, "It seems you haven't changed."

"Oh-h, yeah, so how are you?" I asked, looking around for Budo.

"(Y/n), I'm going to cut to the chase, I miss you and I want you back," he said getting closer.

My heart dropped.

How akaward...

"T-Taro, I know I said that stuff about love... But, I don't know a damn thing about it," I looked at him with guilt and gave a sad sigh, "T-Taro, I'm seeing-g someone..."

I looked down not wanting to see his reaction.

"(Y/n)! Babe! Where are you!?" Budo's voice rang aisles away.

"You should go," I whispered to Taro.

Taro nodded but stayed still.

I gave him a confused look.

"(Y/n), when I say I miss you I really mean it. I love you," Taro said.

Before I could replay Budo's voice interrupted.

"(Y/n)!! Oh, there you are," Budo's voice slowly got quiter.

"Taro, what are you doing here?" Budo was now beside me glaring at Taro.

"Taro moved back a month ago and was just leaving," I said, signalling Taro to leave, which he completely ignored.

"I made a mistake, leaving (Y/n). I came back for her, I see now that she has moved on, but I will win her heart back Budo this is a warning to you, I'll see you soon (Y/n)," Taro then walked away.

Budo glared at him and pulled me closer to him protectively, "He already missed his chance with you, so fuck him."

I laughed and gave him a peck on the cheek, "It doesn't matter, let's have that movie night."

We got home and put on (f/m) and started eating the snacks

Hours past and we played tons of board games and card games, and talked.

Eventually it was 3 A.M we were watching another movie, but I noticed Budo already fell asleep.

"I guess it's time for bed already."

I started cleaning up the living room while Budo slept comfortably on the couch.

"I'm going to have to sleep on the floor tonight..."

Before I turned off the lights I received a text on my phone from an unknown phone number.

xxx-xxx-xxxx
Hey, (Y/n) it's me Taro. I'm at the park where we had our first date. If you want to see me and be with me please come. I'll be waiting.

I sighed and decided to put this to an end.

I put on boots and my coat and headed outside.

I got there and saw Taro sitting at a bench. I walked up to him and gave him an akaward smile.

"(Y/n)! You actually came! I-I've missed you," Taro said grabbing my hands and holding them.

"Taro...."

Budo's ending
"I don't feel the same way anymore... I have Budo now and you deserve someone too. You need to move on it was a long time ago. Please don't hate me, Budo, or yourself. Everything happens for a reason," I squeezed his hand and gave him one last kiss on the lips.

I walked away from him for good. I have Budo and I love him. And he loves me.

Taro's ending
"I missed you too. I love you still and I'm ready to start my life with you.I'm glad you came back," I kissed him passionately and he kissed back. He pulled me closer by the waist, deepening the kiss.

I love Taro and I was just lying to my heart by telling myself that I love Budo. Taro being here is a sign that we are meant to be. I won't regret this mistake.