mews pov 4

Mew looked after the car and he crumpled to he's knees tears falling. He let them fall and he finally fell to he's butt grabbing some rocks throwing them at nothing. He sobbed uncontrollably. After a few minutes he got up slowly going straight to he's room he pack a suite case with he's clothes in it. He went straight from he's house to hotel bangkok and booked a room for the month. He didn't know what to do or how to think. Everything gulf yelled at him made mew cry once more. He didn't know who he's father fell in love with til he saw them at the restaurant, when he first saw gulf he knew he was the boy from the alley, but seeing he's face he couldn't tell him and then after everything that followed he just couldn't. Mew sat down on the edge of the bed with he's head in he's hands. He should have told gulf before they had sex. He never dreamed that they would, not after all gulf had said to mew. Eveytime they made love mew was losing himself more and he was falling for him harder and harder,but now he didn't know what to do.
The two days passed and he's father told him gulf had come home.
On the phone.
"Why are you at a hotel?"
"I need to keep busy at the moment, the restaurant had some problems."
"But mew you can come home gulf."
Mew cut him off.
"I don't want to see him right now, i have to go."
Mew slammed the phone down. He looked towards the ceiling this was for the best. He looked back to he's computer looking at apartment listings then he's cell.rung.
He looked at a phone number he didn't recognised.
"Hello?"
"Mew? Its dean."
Mew flinched it was he's ex from.he's university abroad. They only had sex once the feelings for gulf and being drunk mixed and mew lost control, he regretted it.
"Hi dean how are you?"
"Im fine the reason I'm calling is I'm in bangkok and im at your restaurant, can you come id love to catch up."
Mew groaned.
"Okay ill be there soon."
He groaned shutting off he's computer and went to the restaurant.
They shook hands and hugged, both sitting down they talked about after mew left what both had been up too.
"So wow this place is great, you out did your self."
Mew nodded and took a drink of he's coffee.
"So are you seeing anyone."
Mew choked a little and coughed.
He breathed in thinking of gulf, seeing mew not answering the question he leaned forward.
"Do you want to get a room?"
Mew looked at dean questionally.
"Dean im not dating anyone but i don't want to get a room."
Dean leaned back and made a frown. Mew looked at he's watch he needed to go back to he's computer he had an appointment with a manger at an apartment.
"I'm sorry but dean i have to go."
Just nodding he left dean to walk over to the hotel. About to make it in the doors he's arm was grabbed he looked around. Gulf?
Dean stood in front of him eyeing the hotel and smiling. Mew looked at him questionally and he's eyes went wide.
"Dean no I'm here because of how close My business is."
"Come on mew i know you let's go up."
Mew breathed in taking he's hands in he's.
"Dean i.might not be dating but i have someone on.my.mind right now."
Dean huffed.
"Okay."
He left dejected. Mew breathed in eyes close to look to he's side seeing gulf a few feet from him he's heart stopped. He was there and he was trying to not cry. He smiled and nodded then spun. Around. Mew got mad. Your always running away from me. He ran after him grabbing he's arm before he could round a corner.