𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽.

𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽:
"𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐔𝐒."
___________________________

___________________________𝐙𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐇𝘗𝘖𝘖𝘏 🛕

𝐙𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐇
𝘗𝘖𝘖𝘏 🛕

"We supposed to be in love!" Blue dragged and I looked over at her.

"You think you Kevin Gates huh?"

"Really, really." Rhian nodded and Blue cut her eyes at her.

"Shut the fuck up." She said plainly before walking over to me. "What you plan on doing today?"

"Not shit. Why?" I raised my eyebrow and looked at her.

"I was just wondering. You not on house arrest no more so I expected for you to be out and doing something. Not just sitting in the house like you were when you were on house arrest." She shrugged.

"He don't wanna do nothing so he ain't got to." Rhian looked at her nails before looking at me. "Ain't that right Zeppaniah?"

"Bitch who?" I made a face.

"You want a nigga and don't even know how to pronounce his first name that's wild." Blue chuckled.

"It's not my fault his name is like half of the alphabet. Long ass, complicated ass name." Rhian shook her head.

"My name ain't half of the alphabet. It ain't long or complicated you just straight up retarded because niggas say my name all the fucking time."

"Your grandmother is the only person that says your name." Rhian shrugged.

"Okay? She say that junk all the time though." I stated. "It ain't that hard to understand."

"She got the brain of a seagull. It's hard for her to comprehend simple things." Blue pulled her charger outta the outlet.

"Dude what the fuck is the beef?! You always got some fuck shit to say-you wanna fight don't you?" Rhian cocked her head to the side.

"Bitch wha-you know what? Do you wanna fight? Cause ian initiate no typa fight, you did. I'm not about to fight you over Pooh though, so if that's why you wanna fight then move."

"I wanna fight because you coming off like you wanna fight. All this slick shit you talkin-"

"Look." I said, catching their attention. "Y'all wanna solve this? We can solve it and just leave it at that. It's enough of me to go around."