Chapter 3: To Namek

After defeating Vegeta we took Goku and Nappa to a hospital where we waited for Yojarobai to deliver some senzu beans. Many of the other wanted to kill Nappa for what he did but I was able to calm them down telling them that he is one of us now. Nappa was also eager to prove his worth. While we waited Goku wanted to collect the dragon balls to wish Raditz back, but because we already wished back Goku we had to wait a year to use them. But Goku was impatient and wanted to she Raditz this very minute, until Nappa spoke up.

Nappa: "There are dragon balls on planet Namek. You could go there and wish back Raditz."

(Y/N): "that's a great idea Nappa. Let's go to Namek."

Nappa gave a small smile.

Over the next few days Bulma found and upgraded a ship to take us to Namek.

Bulma: "So who's going with me first, there is room for three more. The rest while have to wait for my Dad to build the other ship.

(Y/N): "Nappa and myself will go with you Bulma. We're already packed."

Bulma was apprehensive about Nappa, but I was able to assure her that he will be an asset. Once me, Bulma, and Nappa were ready we took off towards Namek.

Y/n: "This is so exciting I've never been off world before."

Nappa: "It is pretty great, I never get tired of it."

Bulma: "Hey Nappa, can I ask you something?"

Nappa: "Sure...Bulma right?"

Bulma: *nods her head* "Why did you follow Vegeta, dudes kind of a creep."

Y/n: "Bulma!"

Nappa: "No its ok." *sigh* "To be honest there aren't that many Sayians left in the universe. We're pretty much extinct, I followed him because it felt like the right thing to do to survive. But I'm really starting to regret it." He looks down with a look filled with sadness and regret.

Bulma: "Oh... I'm sorry I asked."

Nappa: "No it's alright, it feels good to talk about. I just needed to get it off my chest.

I gave Nappa a smile and the three of us sat in a comfortable silence for a bit. After a while Nappa and myself started training with the enhanced gravity function of the ship. But first Nappa changed into his new armor courtesy of Bulma at my request, the armor looks like his old one except it has no pauldrons and has black leging instead of that weird battle thong he had. After several weeks of flying through space we finally reached Namek, after we landed me and Nappa could feel how much we've progressed.

Nappa: "Oh man, we're at least ten times stronger than when we left. I feel like I could take on the galaxy."

Y/n: "I know. It feels amazing. So let's begin our search for the dragon balls."