Chapter 1: New School.

(me, writting the info for this au: yeah this is gonna be fun to write-)
(me, the second i start writting: oh no im out of ideas-)

      -Yaoyorozu's POV-
   "Mother! Did we have to move again?!" I exclaimed sadly as I put my bag on for school and picked up my other bags. To put it flat, I didn't want to move from my old school. I had just gotten all comfortable with my friends too.
   "Yes, sweetie!" My mother shouted from the kitchen, "it's for your father's job! Now, go to school!" I sighed and walked out the door. I put a smile on my face as I realized how good this could turn out! New friends! New adventures! I guess I was also pretty excited about the dorms. We get a roommate! I really hope mine is nice.

   Little did I know I was wrong.

   I walked into my dorm, bags of decorative items I liked in my hands. As I walked in, I noticed half of the room was already styled. Next, I noticed a girl asleep on the bed. The faint sunlight from the blinds hit her face and purple hair perfectly. I started to put up my things on my side of the room until I heard stirring on the bed next to me. I turned my head as the girl sat up and rubbed her eyes, soon looking over at me.
   "Morning, roommate!" I said as I smiled and turned fully around to face her, "I'm Yaoyorozu Momo! But you can call me Yaomomo if you'd like." I held out my hand for her to shake it. She stood up and walked over to her drawers, ignoring my hand shake.
   "Jirou Kyouka," she said.
   "That's a nice name," I said.
   "Oh uh...thanks," she said, "so you're new right?"
   "Yeah!" I exclaimed, "anything I should know?" Jirou turned around after shutting her drawer to face me.
   "First off, don't get into any fights, princess. We don't want our 'royalty' getting hurt," she started as she lifted my chin up with one finger, "second, try to get all your work done. Some teachers are total asses about that."
   "And the third?" I asked.
   "Third, a lot of the guys are total dicks," she said, "don't get all butthurt if they hurt your feelings."
   "Right," I said. On the inside I was laughing in lesbian because I don't like guys anyways.
   "One more thing," Jirou said as she clicked her tounge, "don't bother me." I nodded, agreeing to follow what she told me. But...I couldn't help but go after her in terms of 'friendship' after that.