Almost Caught Ch. 3

Warning- This chapter mentions self-harm⚠
3rd Person Pov

Jeff went down to the infirmary they had in the mansion and placed BEN on one the beds. Jack told Jeff, "It'll take a few minutes to stitch him up and bandage him. He'll probably wake up tonight since he is able to heal quite quickly" Jeff stood up and left silently to his bedroom. He locked the door and took out his razor. He went into the bathroom and rolled his sleeves up. He knew he shouldn't be doing this but he just couldn't help it, especially when a person he has feelings for is hurt. He pressed the cool metal against his arm and sliced. 'One... Two... Three....... Twenty...' He counted. His head felt fuzzy but he ignored it. Going into his bathroom, a few tears slipped from his eyes, his heart splitting knowing well that he had promised many to never do this again. 'I'm sorry Liu. I almost killed you and....I broke my promise...' He slowly, but roughly, wrapped his arms in bandages. 'Maybe a bit of sleep should will make time go faster him' Jeff thought as he went over to his bed and laid down. He started thinking about all the things that have been said to him throughout his life.

Jeff's Pov

'You're never enough... Try harder... You're nothing... Faggot... Unlovable trash....' The words swirled in my head and repeated themselves. My head ached since I was keeping myself from crying and I was stressed. Sleep just wouldn't come for me and take me away to my land of dreams. My eyes stung from not blinking and the unshed tears in my eyes burned. The cuts on my arms felt mildly sore from the material rubbing on them a bit. Concentrating, I heard the faint sound of water from outside, some trees blowing in the weak wind and the soft breeze outside my window. My friends started to slow and my eyes began to shut. Then sleep and dreams finally conquered my vision. 'That's better... ' My dreams were interuppted by a knock at my door. "Hey Jeff you in there?" I groaned and got up to open the door, forgetting my sleeves were still rolled up. The knocking continued, "Yeah yeah, I'm coming" My hand grabbed the door knob and I opened the door. "What do you want?" A gasp was heard and I fully opened my eyes. Jason was looking at something. I followed his gaze and saw that he was looking at my bandaged arms. Quickly rolling my sleeves down I looked back at him, "I accidently injured my arms while on the mission..." He didn't seem to believe it and seemed suspicious. "Okay..." He took a breath, "BEN woke up. So you might wanna go see him" I nodded and started walking to the infirmary. 'That was close. Too close maybe.' I thought.