Chapter Five (Edited)

~ When I was a kid I used to think falling in love was something that could be magical, something special. But when I fell for you all my expectations of love shattered like a broken mirror. I thought you loved me, you said you loved me and I believed you. This is not the fairytale story I wanted. I loved you, I still love you but I'm brokenhearted, I let you in, I gave you my heart, gave you my all, but all you did was play with it, you lied to me, you filled my heart with empty promises and hope, but you lied it's strange because I still love you but I refuse to let you hurt me again. ~

The next day.

I woke up with a clear head and a clear state of mind. No one could kill my mood. I jumped out of bed to find Jett not next to me, instantly I panicked. "Jett!" I call as I stand up and rush to my bedroom door pulling it open with force. Jett stood there next to Bolton. Jett held a tray in his tiny hands, I smiled down at him. On the tray was a plate with breakfast on it, bacon, beans, mushrooms, sausages and toast. Next to the plate was a cup of hot chocolate and another glass of orange juice. A small glass vase was next to the plate with two roses in side. I look down at Jett smiling. "Me and Bolton made it for you mommy." Jett says smiling. "Aww how sweet!" I coo as I take the tray off him, I plant a kiss on his forehead. I walk back into my room with Bolton and Jett. Jett grabs the remote and switches it on the TV and switches over to the motorbike channel. Bolton sits next to Jett his eyes glued on to the TV while I ate my breakfast. "Jett do you know what bike that is?" Bolton asks pointing at the screen. Jett nods. "Its a Kawasaki Ninja H2R" Jett smiles. "Wow, he's right." Bolton says looking back at me. "You have a talent kid. What else do you know?" Bolton says looking down at Jett who didn't take his eyes off the TV, Jett nods "It has an All-titanium exhaust system and the engine type is liquid-cooled, 4 stroke in line four" Jett says knowing exactly what he was saying. Bolton's eyes widen in shock. "Amazing. how old is he again?" Bolton asks as I take a bite out my sausage. "Two." I say beaming. "Amazing. Jett how would you like to come down the tracks with me. I'm sure one of the guys have a little something for you" Bolton says grinning. "Do you ride?" Jett asks as he looks up with a sparkle in his eye. I take the time to notice Jett's passion for riding bikes, he's not going to give up, even though he is two he has the alpha gene which means he is not a normal kid and even though he is my baby boy I needed to remember that. Bolton nods and Jett jumps up happily. "Mommy can I go?" He asks me hoping I would say yes. I nod "Sure, but I want to come with you guys." I say smiling. Jett squeals happily before jumping up to hug me. "Thank you" he smiles.

We reached the tracks at about 12:00, Jett bounced in happiness, he literally couldn't keep still as soon as Bolton stopped the car he jumped out happily. "Hold on Jett." Bolton says as he gets out as well. We walk alongside each other and Jett ran ahead to the office booth where a fat old man with thick bushy eyebrows and a grey beard." Bolt" The man calls as he waddles over towards us. "Garry" Bolton calls back as we get closer. The man smiles and pats Bolton's bike. "It's been a while since you've been here." The man says unable to wipe the smile off his face. "Yeah, I think I found us some new potential, Garry this is my cousin Olivia and her son Jett." Bolton says smiling. "He's abit small to be on the tracks don't you think Bolton." Garry says looking over at Jett. "He may be small but ask him what his favourite bike is." Bolton says smiling. "What's your favourite bike kid?" Garry asks kneeling on his stubby knee's until he was Jett's height, Jett smiles, he takes a few moments before speaking up. "Its the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R-636 the 30th anniversary edition." Jett beams giving Garry a shock. "What do you know about it?" Garry asks attempting to knock Jett off guard. "The fuel capacity is 17 litres and the suspension in the front is a 41 mm inverted fork, top-out springs Compression damping and the Spring preload is Fully adjustable." Jett beams. "What an amazing talent. I've never met a kid which knows so much about bikes, it is truly a talent you've got to stick to kid." Garry says wobbling to his chubby ankles.