~52~

(Y/N's POV)

Huh?...

Where...

Wait...

Am I...

In Jimin's room?...

You slowly pull your head up off of Jimin's pillow and look around the room now lit up by soft sunlight, the white fuzzy blanket trying hard to make you fall into the warm abyss of comfort it offers.

I need to get me one of these blankets.

Wait...if I'm in here...then where's Jimin...

You very lazily descend from the pile of soft blankets underneath of you while fixing your messy hair, your eyes puffy from sleeping so long.

Ugh...

I'm ugly when I wake up.

Maybe this is a plus of Jimin being blind, he can't see my morning ugly.

You quietly pop open the bedroom door and peer out into the empty living room and kitchen, a small bloom of excitement rising in your chest.

They just both be in Jungkook's room...

Maybe I'll make them a nice breakfast this morning before I leave...

You begin searching the cabinets and pulling out multiple pots and pans while getting eggs, ham, and fresh veggies while laying them on the counter, your hands beginning to crack the eggs off the counter and into the pan.

I'll surprise them with homemade omelettes..they'll love them...

As you mix everything together into a bowl and are about to pour it into the pan, you feel warm arms wrap around your waist from behind, Jimin's hoarse sleepy voice sending your heart into a fit.

"Goodmorning Jagiya."

Holy-

He knew I was here-

"G-Goodmorning Ch-ChimChim.."

"What are you making?"

"Omelettes..."

Jimin smiles and nuzzles his face into your neck as you try your hardest to focus on the omelettes, your hands vibrating when his lips graze your neck.

"That sounds really good...will you feed me mine?"

What-

Why is he being like this-

He's being so flirty-

Is this the true power unlocked from the man that is, Park Jimin-

"I uh..I-I think you can e-eat these yourself..."

"But I don't want to."

"Park Jimin!"

Jimin giggles and holds you against his chest, his warm breath hitting your neck when he lets out a deep sigh.

"Um...am I making you uncomfortable?"

"No! No you're fine! I...I...I like it..."

You both enjoy the silent moment of you cooking the omelettes and Jimin hugging you from behind, his body lightly swaying side to side.

"Jimin...did you sleep last night?..."

"Hmm? No...I stayed up and made sure Jungkook was okay...I'm worried about him..I looked up his ribs on the Internet.."