↬ six

SIX

idk sigh

JOHNNY ORLANDO'S POV
✩✰༄

"Johnny Orlando! What were you doing with Mackenzie Ziegler! I told you to stay away!" Lauren exclaimed, barging into my room.

"Okay, and?" I raised an eyebrow, glancing up from my phone.

"You can't go around messing with my friends. You've jeopardised far too many of my friendships and I'm not having it. Delete her number," Lauren glowered.

I rolled my eyes, and directed them to my screen, where Hayden was patiently waiting.

"Who are you talking to?" Lauren asked me, taking me by surprise when she pounced on my bed, attempting to grab my phone.

"Jeez, Lauren. Didn't know you wanted me that bad," Hayden commented.

"Oh- I thought it was Mackenzie. Sorry," Lauren muttered, deterred. But of course, it didn't last long.

"Hayden, tell your friend to get his head out of his ass and not ruin my friendships."

"John, get your head out of your ass and stop ruining Lauren's friendships!" Hayden exclaimed, grinning. I let out a snort while Lauren huffed and stormed out of the room.

"She's mad mad," Hayden commented.

"Good."

✩✰༄

I trudged downstairs, yawning. "I'm leaving. Bye!" I called out, grabbing my car keys from the table.

"Wait, John! I need a ride!" Lauren exclaimed, running downstairs.

"Good to know. I'll let Hayden know he should come over tonight," I smirked.

"John. Give your sister a ride," My mom reprimanded, coming into the hallway.

I let out a snort at her comment, while Lauren glared at me.

"If I'm late to school, seeing as I'm going to have to take a detour to drop her, I'm blaming it on you," I told my mother, who simply shook her head, exasperated.

"It's on your way, you twat. Now come on!" Lauren tugged my arm, and I waved goodbye to my mom who chuckled, as Lauren led the way to the car.

"Shotgun!" I rolled my eyes as I made my way to the driver's seat. "I wasn't planning on letting you drive anyways," I grunted as I started up the car.

"Drive."

Glaring at her, I did as she said- Only because I'd be late otherwise, giving me a detention.

"Why are you so against me dating your friends?" I asked Lauren, halfway through the drive.

"We've had this conversation before," she sighed, looking up from her phone.

"But I condone yours and Hayden's relationship," I told her, glancing her way.

"Eyes on the road, mister. And Hayden and I aren't in a relationship, so I don't know what you're condoning."

"Well, I'd support it if y'all were. But if you do date, and you hurt him, I will kill you. Literally," I threatened.

"How kind of you," she said dryly. "Most brothers attempt to kill their best friend for hurting their sister, but that's refreshing."