25

[unedited]

Jimin's Pov

After leaving the restaurant, Jungkook dragged me out in a rush so that our waitress wouldn't try to do anything else.

Also we didn't need to pay because our parents already did when they left.

Since then Jungkook has been ignoring me. We're in the car heading back and I've tried talking to him but he just ignores me.

"Jungkook look, I'm guessing you're mad about Seulgi but I don't even know her." I laugh trying to lift up the mood. I sigh as I see Jungkook has no reaction to what I just said.

Maybe I was too nice to her? I think it looked like I was flirting back when I just didn't want to be rude.

"Jungkook I wasn't flirting back with her if you thought I was." I say as we are almost to the house.

I put my hand on his arm trying to reassure him that I really wasn't flirting with her.

"Sure."

Jungkook says with no emotion.

Great now what do I do? He won't believe me.

But I think I have an idea on what might cheer him up.

I pull up into our drive way and right when I park Jungkook immediately unbuckles and gets out.

I roll my eyes.

He enters the house as I'm getting out of the car.

I rush in and he's already gone, probably up to his room. I sigh as I follow him up.

I'm nervous though because I'm going to have to kiss him. That's my plan to show him I'm only his.

Cause we all know he's possessive as fuck.

I hear his door close as I'm heading up the stares. At the top I turn left and I walk to his door.

You got this Jimin, this problem isn't going to fix itself.

I take a deep breath and I open his door.

Luckily none of our doors have locks on it so neither of us can get away from each other. This is the only time I appreciate no locks on doors.

I walk into his room and he's already in bed on his phone. His back is leaning against his headboard. I can tell he has a mad expression on his face while he's looking at his phone. When I step inside he doesn't even glance at me.

My heart is pounding so hard right now.

I take a deep breathe and climb onto his bed. Now he looks up from his phone.

"What are you doing?" He asks annoyed but I just ignore him as I sit on his lap.

The expression on his face almost makes me laugh out loud! He looks shocked and I'm even shocked because I don't do this.

He raises his eyebrows at me as I take his phone away and put it in his nightstand.

"Jim-"

"Shut up."

I grab his face and I kiss him.

He immediately kisses back and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

His straightens his back so that he can hold me better in his arms.

I open my mouth and he slips his tongue in. A moan slips out of me so he kisses me rougher.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he starts kissing down my jawline. I close my eyes enjoying the feeling of his lips going downwards.

He goes to my neck and starts sucking on a spot. I bite my lip trying to prevent any sounds that want to come out.

After a few seconds of him sucking he stops and licks my neck. I let out a gasp.

He pulls away and he has lust in his eyes as he looks at I'm guessing the forming hickey he just made.

He smirks as he looks into my eyes and I can feel my face get red.

"Jungkook....I-I'm only yours okay?" I say shyly as I look down, just him looking at me makes my stomach feel like it's fluttering. If that makes sense.

"That's right."

He says as he pulls me down onto him and I let out a shriek. I lay on him as I wrap my arms around his just like how his arms are wrapped around me too.

I look up at him and I see his eyes are closed.

"Jungkook.."

He hums in response.

"I think I- never mind I'm tired." I say quickly right after I ALMOST confessed that I liked him. I close my eyes and rest my head on his chest.

"What were you going to say?" Jungkook questions and there goes my heart pounding fast.

"N-nothing I think I'm just tired." I say shutting my eyes tightly. I can tell he doesn't believe me as he just says, "If you say so."

I sigh relieved. Just when will I have the guts to confess? I think I'm just afraid he won't return his feelings.

Well I mean we are stuck with each other for probably the rest of our lives so maybe one day he will fall for me too.

I start to remember things he's done to me that has made me shy until,

Shit my best friend.

My eyes shoot open as I just realized that Tae hasn't called me at all.

I mean we both tend to be busy sometimes so I'll just call him later.

I smile as I already picture how our conversation will go talking about what has happened.

Because that's what best friends do.

Little did he know that his best friend was unable to contact him as he he is on his way out of the country.