Tom Holland x Reader

You were in love with Thomas Stanley Holland. And could you help it? He was adorable, talented, and caring. He treated you like a queen, and he was your prince. Every time you heard his name, your heart soared. To make your relationship even MORE perfect, your father, THE Robert Downey Jr., approved of you two together and, quite frankly, was your biggest supporter. "Ah, to be young and in love." He would tease whenever you kissed. Your dreams of marriage and a family were shared, and the two of you agreed on everything.

-

Your phone buzzed, it was Tom. You smiled.

-

Tom: I have a surprise for you tonight.

(Y/N): Why would you tell me that? It's the anniversary of the day we met, everything is supposed to be a surprise.

Tom: Because it is hard enough to not tell you what the surprise is. I had to tell you something.

M (Y/N): Oooookay, Spider-Boy. Whatever you say. See you tonight.

-

You put your phone back in your pocket. Tom's surprises were always the best. But, him setting up the surprise made him unavailable to hang out for the day, and as you were in between filming, you had nothing to do. You called your dad to see if he wanted to have lunch. "Sorry, sweetie. I have an audition today. Maybe tomorrow?" You sighed. "Okay, see you later, dad." Since when did your dad go on auditions anymore? He was well known, and a good actor too, most of the time people just called him to see if he wanted roles. You didn't think much of it, though, you just decided to try someone else. You, Chris Evans, and Sebastian Stan had become close because of your dad. You three were constantly together and became fast friends. You guys were like the three amigos. You decided to try Chris first. You knew he was in town since he also lived in LA. "Chris! You up for lunch?" You asked when he picked up. "Sorry (Y/N), I can't. I'm meeting with my publicist today. I can on Friday, though!" "Okay, I'll see you on Friday, then." You were bummed. You tried Sebastian next. "Sebastian! Want to have lunch?" You asked. "I can't. I've got a meeting with my agent about a movie. Saturday?" He replied. "Sure, see you Saturday." You replied, more than a little upset. "Great! See you Saturday!" Sebastian said. You hung up. You tried everyone. Scarlett, Jeremy, Chris Hemsworth. Everyone. Guess I'll just have to tough it out. I hope Tom's surprise is worth it. It was. What you didn't know was that everyone was in on the surprise. None of them were doing what they said they were. They were all helping Tom.

-

When you got home, you were surprised to see nothing special there. There was a note on the table saying "Meet me at Katsuya -Tom" in Tom's perfect handwriting. You figured you'd have to wear something nice as Katsuya wasn't exactly casual.

-

When you got to the restaurant, nobody was there. You walked in and the person at the counter said "You must be Ms. (Y/L/N)! Tom is expecting you! When you walked further into the restaurant, you saw Tom. As soon as he saw you, he hopped up and gave you a kiss on the cheek and pulled out your chair. "For you, m'lady!" He said. His excitement made you love him even more. "Thanks! Now will you tell me what the surprise is? We eat here practically every night!" You laughed. You were wondering where the menus were when the chef came out of the kitchen holding a platter of all of your favorite foods. You looked at Tom and noticed he was smiling bigger than he ever had. It was clear Tom had bought out the restaurant and ordered all of your food before you had even got there. He even remembered to get the special Japanese drink you liked because it made you feel like a kid. "You look absolutely stunning, you know." He said. "Thanks, you look incredible yourself!" You replied. Tom was wearing his favorite suit, black with a white shirt. You started eating first. You were hungry and this was your favorite food. When you were both done, Tom grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the restaurant, thanking the chef on the way. "Tom! Don't you have to pay?" You asked, laughing. "Already did!" He said, laughing with you. You got to Tom's car and he started driving. "Where are we going? They'll tow my car!" You asked. "You'll see! And your car is already being taken care of!" At a stoplight, Tom took out his phone and started texting someone, but you couldn't see who. You could have sworn you saw Chris Evans reply "On it." Twenty minutes later, Tom parked the car across the street from a park. He practically ran out of the car to open the door for you. "Should I be tipping you for this?" You joked. "Wait, this is where we first met." You said. Tom nodded, still holding your hand. "And over here, is the exact spot I started talking to you on for the first time three years ago today. What a day that was." Out of nowhere, a violin started playing and lights strung from the trees turned on. All of the people you had called earlier were there, plus a few more. When you turned back to Tom, he knelt down on one knee. "Tom? What are you-" You said, your (Y/E/C) eyes starting to water. "(Y/N) from the moment I met you, I knew you were the one I wanted to marry. You are perfect in everyway. I don't know how else to say it. So, (Y/N), will you marry me?" You were so happy in this moment. Surrounded by everyone you love. Being asked by the man you love to marry him. Everything was perfect. "Yes!" You shouted! Tom kissed you. You didn't bother wiping the tears from your eyes, it didn't matter. You hugged your dad immediately. "Congratulations, sweetie. Was this worth the wait?" He asks. "Of course!" You said. Chris and Sebastian hugged you next. "Congratulations (Y/N), we're really happy for you!" They say as they wrap you in a three-person bear hug and kiss you on the cheek. "Thanks, I'm really happy too!" You reply. Everyone congratulates you and gives you hugs and kisses on the cheek. You hear Chris and Sebastian begging Tom to be co-best men, and Tom finally give in to them. This moment is perfect. You are the happiest person on Earth, like Disneyland personified!

Credit: stantasticimagines.tumblr.com
A/n: Yes I'm back from the dead, I'm sorry for not posting anything at all I was just super busy and kinda lost interest in the book. But now I have more time and feel ready to post again so yeah if you have any requests or if you requested something before I got off please request again I'm super sorry and I'll try my best to do all of them. <3
And thank you all so much for 47,1k reads and 1.15k votes I love you all and I really appreciate the support on the book! <3