Timothée Chalamet x reader

"Cut!" The director shouted at us, for the fifth time.
I groaned internally at it, as Timmy had to physically fight a frustrated look growing on his face.
"Y/N," she started, walking over to us.
"Y/N, it doesn't feel natural. You still seem so stiff. Quit acting like you're just reciting some words and act like this is something you really feel." She spoke, as I sighed at her.
"Okay, Okay- I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I'll try again."
I was frustrated. I had been practicing these lines for days now, I had these words memorized up and down, left and right, all of it. I had these lines memorized like they were sewn into my brain, but the feelings were what I had to perfect.
How are you supposed to pretend that this guy, who you've been friends with for years now, and have had a crush on for all of them, that you're telling him that you love him?
How do you fake these feelings you frantically try to hide every time you're with him?
What it seems too real to him? What if he can see through the words, and your face, and tells you that he just doesn't feel the same?
So I'm hiding it. I'm keeping it cool, I'm refraining myself from becoming myself halfway through reciting the words to him instead of pretending to be the character.
"Y/N.." Timmy whispered to me as the director walked away,
"Hey, is everything good?" He asked me, as he  let his hand slide up to sit on the back of my neck.
"Yeah-" I started, gulping at him. "Yeah, I'm good, all good. I'm fine, it's- it's just, i don't know-" i sighed at him. "I'm gonna try to do it right this time, I'm sorry."
"You guys ready?" The director called, before him and I got back into our positions, and she called
"And.. action!"
I stood there, at the end of the set hallway, sniffling and fumbling with my room key.
"Y/C/N?" Timmy called out from the other side, just a few feet away.
I shut my eyes, letting out a faint groan at him.
"Y/C/N? Are you okay?"He asked me.
I turned around to face him, and said
"Jack, I'm not in the mood-"
"What's wrong? You're crying." He asked me.
"Jack, I said I'm not-"
"Y/C/N, please, this is the second time this week you've come back this week in tears, please, just tell me what's going on."
"No."
"Y/C/N-"
"What?!" I shouted at him, making him step back.
"What, what do you want me to say? You- you want me to tell you how bad I miss my best friend? Or my mom? You want me to tell you all about how hard it was getting kicked off the volleyball team? Huh?!" I screamed at him, fighting my fake tears.
"Or- or about how hard it is to listen to Mr. Isaac tell me about the dad I never met acting like he was some kind of hero? What, jack? What do you want me to say?"
"Look, I'm sorry, I just-"
"What?!" I snapped at him.
"What do you want?" He had slowly been stepping closer to me, so close that our chests were almost touching, and suddenly, without warning, and without being scripted, he grabbed the sides of my face and pulled me in, smashing his lips to mine, catching me absolutely off guard.
It was slow at first, I was stunned, but immediately, I pressed my hands against his chest, as his fell down to grab onto my hips.
I let one hand slide up to hold the side of his face, as his hands cane up to sit against my back.
The room was pure silence around us, and all I could hear was us.
I have no idea how long it lasted, but we were interrupted by Greta yelling
"And, cut!"
But he didn't pull away. He kept his lips to mine despite the scene ending.
I was confused, but also delighted. I impulsively let out my gushing smile spread out against his lips, as I could feel him start to giggle against mine, and we pulled away.
"Uh-" he started, his cheeks turning pink.
"I'm, I know that wasn't scripted, or anything."
"Yeah-" I laughed.
"But, uh, it's just, I've been wanting to do that for a really long time now, and, you know, I guess now was the perfect opportunity?"
He muttered, still grinning excessively.
"Well, thank you-" I started, but Greta cut us off by telling me
"Congratulations, Love birds. That was the best take yet."

Credits: imagineaworlds.tumblr.com