LOVING MR. CEO

Hello Beauties!

Cade's story is now complete, LOVING MR CEO!

YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT ON MY PROFILE NOW!

AND PLEASE NOTE, THIS ISN'T THE CONTINUATION OF DATING MR CEO, ITS A STAND ALONE NOVEL ABOUT ELROY'S BROTHER!(God I miss that name, Elroy! Ahhhhhhhhhhh)

So guys, make sure you check it out, add to your libraries and reading list and don't forget to vote and Comment on each Chapters!

Your comments gives me the zeal to write more!

Here's the blurb for LOVING MR CEO!

After being left at the alter, shattered and heart broken, Cade Chesterfield vowed to never be involved with any other woman.

Mabel Holland was never one to stick around, she was the kind of girl who jumped from one particular place to another, but when she got hooked with a really huge debt, she decided to head back to Miami hoping to seek help from an old friend, well more like an old friend whom she left standing at the altar two years ago.

_

Remember guys, this is a stand alone book!

It's up now, check out the intro/pilot Chapter and also the first chapter!

And if you haven't followed me on IG yet,Here's my IG username: (#therebeccayouknow)

See you back in LOVING MR CEO!

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVEN'T CHECKED OUT MY ROBOTIC BOYFRIEND YET, CHECK IT OUT NOW, It is also complete!

HERE'S A little something

I ordered a boyfriend, Crazy right? I kinda have a good reason for that...

Ivy Fisher was the definition of Forever Single, she has never ever had a boyfriend. Senior year didn't even make it easier for her. Her best friend started dating the school's most hottest guy, she was jealous, frustrated, and sad, but then she had a crazy idea...
______

She ordered for him. He was delivered.
She was human. He was a robot- well we're not so sure about the last part...

_____

"I believe you ordered for me?"

With her jaw dropped and her eyes wide, she asked. "Are you -you Trevor? The robot?"

He gave her a blank look. "No... I'm someone who stumbled to your door step, late in the night, seeking shelter- of course I'm Trevor. The Robot."

"Huh?"
______

So that's it, make sure you check that out as well, till then...

Bye Beauties!

Rebecca.