Chapter 11

Y/N POV:"You've to pay for what you did, Kang Y/n-ah!"

Y/N POV:
"You've to pay for what you did, Kang Y/n-ah!"

Yuna took the hot boiled water cup and poured it on her right hand. She cried in pain, holding her hand.

"A-Are you alright?" I moved near her, trying to help. A smirk plastered on her face as she stepped back, wincing in pain.

"YUNA!" With a worried face, Jungkook entered the kitchen, running towards her and held her hand carefully.

"Your hand is swollen red." Jungkook panicked, seeing her in pain.

He stared at her as if he was the one feeling her pain. I sensed a strange feeling in my chest, seeing him worrying about her.

Holding her arm, Jungkook rushed towards the sink to apply cool running water in her burned area. I just stood on the same spot, unable to react to the sudden situation.

"How did you burn your hand-" Removing a few strands of hair from her face, gently, he touched her cheek, "What happened to your cheeks? Why do you have a handprint?"

"Your wife s-slapped me a-and threw the hot water on me." She sobbed.

Straightening my back, I widen my eyes. Jungkook stared at me, asking for an explanation.

"She's lying. I didn't throw it at her. She did it!" Accusingly, I pointed my finger at her.

"Are you saying she slapped her own face and did this to her own hands? Do you expect me to believe that?" He gave me an 'are you kidding me' look.

"Yes, she did." Pressing my lips, I nodded, expecting him to believe in me.

"How can you lie? You threw the hot water, and you were the one who slapped me. Tell me if I'm lying." My mouth agape in shock.

Secretly, giving a sly smirk, she leaned on Jungkook's chest. Jungkook pushed her away, coming towards me.

He seemed pissed off.

"Is she telling the truth?"

"Jungkook, I-"

He cut me off, raising his voice, "Is she telling the truth?! Did you slap her? Yes or No?!"

Looking at the ground, I nodded slowly.

He scoffed, looking away from me, "I can't believe this. I never thought you would hurt someone."

I couldn't even face him and stood silently, lowering my head.

I lifted up my chin when I heard him say, "You didn't even apologize to her, did you?"

With a stern look on his face, intensely he glared.

"B-But I didn't do anything wrong!"

Why should I apologize, when I did nothing wrong?