Chapter 12

Y/n POV:Early in the morning, when I went to the kitchen, I was surprised to see Jungkook making breakfast

Y/n POV:
Early in the morning, when I went to the kitchen, I was surprised to see Jungkook making breakfast.

He was focused on his work that he didn't notice my presence. As I leaned against the door frame, a smile formed on my face.

He turned to my direction, noticing my presence.

"Oh,?" He smiled, placing the frying pan on the stove.

I nodded, nearing to him.

He placed his hand on the counter, leading forward, "How are you feeling now?"

"Better," I replied with a smile.

"Sit there, the breakfast is almost ready?" He pointed to the dining table, getting back on work.

"Let me help you." I picked the spatula in my hand, and moved to the stove.

Jungkook took away the spatula and holding my shoulders, he headed to the dining table and made me sit on the chair.

"You need rest. I will cook for you and you will sit here until I'm done."

He went back to the counter and picked up the salt packet in his hand, looking up to see me.

"Mom always used tell me that I should become a chef instead a businessman."

Smiling sheepishly, he showed off his cooking skill by sprinkling salt.

I tried to suppress my laughter but I failed.

Revealing his bunny teeth, he turned of the stove and placed the food plate on the dining table.

He cooked pancakes and fried eggs with bacon.

With the chopstick, he picked a piece of bacon and brought it near my mouth.

I blinked a few times, surprised by the sweet gesture.

"Try it." He widens his eyes cutely.

A blush crept over my face but I ate it anyway.

The moment the food went down my throat, I felt like throwing up.

He looked at me curiously.

"How does it taste?" He asked excitedly, squirming in his seat.