I think I love you (Part 1)

Jinyoung's POV,

I was waiting for JB to come home. Usually, he'll be at home at this time. So, I just called him, after a few rings, he attended the call.

"Hyung, are you still in studio? It's late..." when I started to speak I heard a sniffle and a ragged breath on the other side.

"Hyung?" I called out again.

"Jinyoung-ah... *isk hospital *isk ..." I heard him say. What happened, why he was in the hospital and crying? I wanted to ask more but I have sense, so, I just asked which hospital he was in. I just woke Mark up and made a note to the others when they wake up. We rushed to the hospital. Jb told us that he was at the ICU.

When I reached him he just came to us and enveloped us in a hug. He was shaking. We never seen Jb this much scared before. Angry yes, scared no.

"Hyung, what happened? Why are you in the hospital at this hour?" I asked as I made him drink some water to calm him down.

"Jack...Jackson..." he explained us everything. "I don't even know he was there before Jinyoung-ah. If I had known maybe I have done something. I promise Jinyoung, I didn't do anything on purpose. Trust me. Pls, Jinyoungie" he starts to sob now.

"We know hyung. We know you didn't let that happen on purpose." I try to console. Why would he even think that we are going to think about him like that. Maybe, because we know about how Jb acted towards Jackson.

Mark informed JYP about it. But, he was away for a meeting in America. So, he can't come right away. But, he told that he will take care of all the legal matters.

Its 4 am when doctors informed us that Jackson will be fine. He told us that we can wait and see when Jackson woke up. Jb was exhausted with the lack of sleep and all the crying. I told him that, he can go to dorm, we would inform him when he awake. But, he refused strongly.

Jackson's POV,

It was dark. Then after sometime, I saw a bright light. Maybe, I am dead. That's the path for me to take to get out of the world. I didn't regret anything, because if I didn't do anything it would be Jb hyung in my place. He has more people on this world than me. But, it would be great if I had a chance to meet everyone before my death. My dad, my hyung, my group members and even my parents. (yes, Jackson's parents still alive. If you didn't notice, I mentioned him thinking about his parents in 'mistake' and when he explained about his parents to the members that's why it didn't on his POV. Well I am not going to tell if they are going to make an entrance or not🙈. So, back to Jackson.)

When the light seemed to fade away, I felt a touch on my hand like someone holding it. Maybe, somebody is going to take me out of the world. So, I just squeezed the arm that was holding to tell them that we can go now. But, suddenly I felt that somebody shook my body lightly and they were calling my name. Wait, that voice seemed like I know him. Isn't it Jb hyung's voice? Oh, I didn't save him? Did they kill him after I blacked out? But, the shaking only increased. I tried to open my eyes but it felt like they were glued together. I slowly opened my eyes and met with a Jb's soft black orbs eyes. When he met mine, he seemed relieved.

"Jb hyung?!" my voice sounded foreign even to my own ears. "Don't worry, Seun-ah. You're safe and doctor said you've passed the critical stage. Do you want anything? Did it hurt somewhere? Can I call the doctor?" Jb hyung asked non-stop. I am now confused taking everything he said. So, I am not dead like I thought. Okay. Is Jb hyung here for me and with me the whole time? Why I still felt like flying? Is it because of the pain killers? I don't feel any pain, so it must be it.

"Don't leave me alone, hyung. It doesn't feel right when none of you with me. Hyung promise me." I don't even know why I am asking this to him why I felt like I didn't even have the control over my body. Before, I could refuse or apologize for everything I said, "I promise, Seun-ah." Jb hyung told as he kissed my temple.

After sometime the others came into the room.

"Sorry, Seun-ah, we just gone to pickup the others. How are you feeling right now? Do you need anything?" he came near me as he ruffled my hair. I just smiled at him, as I tried to sit up. But, he just pushed me to lie down.

The others were looked shocked as they looked at me. "So, Jackson, now everyone is here. Tell me how you got there? I didn't even saw you were coming." Jb hyung asked. Then, I explained what happened. Still, I didn't even know why I put myself in front of him. Everybody was looked shocked. Suddenly, Younjae hyung enveloped me into a hug, soon all of them followed suit.

The remained weeks were filled with cuddling sessions and hugs. I slowly started to feel something unfamiliar towards them.

At some dark room,

"So, your try to capture Jb was failed?" Jackson's uncle asked.

"That boy of yours destroyed my plan." Alex told frustrated.

"Well, we are here to talk to you about that. Can we join together to get them?" Jackson's aunt asked.

"We don't need any of them except Jackson."

"Right, of course we can. It's my father who didn't let me do anything. You helped me to get rid of him. Now Korea's underground business was under me, definitely we can get them if we joined our forces." Alex told as he shook his hand with the other.

Next chapter I am going to try to write fluff❤️🌹

✨🙏🙏🙏✨