Chapter 15

Jungkook POV:Removing my shoes, I came inside my house and noticed Y/n, who was watching TV, stuffing her face with food

Jungkook POV:
Removing my shoes, I came inside my house and noticed Y/n, who was watching TV, stuffing her face with food.

Taking light footsteps, I walked to the upstairs.

"Jungkook, why are you so late?" My steps froze, hearing her voice.

I hid my face with the hoodie which I wore over my shirt and continued to walk. Matching up to my pace, she turned me around.

"What happened to your face?" Her jaw dropped, seeing my condition.

She touched the bruise which was at the corner of my lips.

I hissed in pain.

Her forehead puckered in worry, "Sorry, does it hurt?"

"No, I'm fine." I removed her hands from my lips, before running upstairs.

I was not in the mood to talk to anyone. I just wanted to be alone. I went to my room leaving her behind.

Closing my eyes, I laid on my bed. The flashback of our argument ran across my mind.

Does Dad know about it? What will happen when he gets to know about it?

Feeling a stinging pain on my forehead, I opened my eyes and saw Y/n, treating my wounds.

She jumped when she noticed I was awake.

"I thought you were sleeping. I-I'm sorry." She nibbled on her bottom lip, adjusting her spectacles.

"It's fine." I sat on the bed, getting lost in my thoughts.

"Is everything fine? You can tell me if anything is bothering you." She smiled sweetly.

"No, there's nothing bothering me." Massaging the back of my neck, I replied.

"Let me treat your wounds. Otherwise, it might get infected." She grabbed the first aid kit and a clean wet towel.

I was sitting on the bed; she scooted closer to me.

My eyes widened, realizing the close distance between us.

I moved away, keeping a certain distance from her.

Leaning close to my face, she took the towel and wiped the blood on my forehead.

Nervousness took over my body; I found difficulty in breathing when I realized that our faces were inches apart.

Gulping a huge lump down my throat, I observed her facial features.

Big eyes, pointy nose, plump lips.

She started to clean the bruise near my lips; my heart beat raised. She looked directly into my eyes.

Unconsciously, I licked my lips feeling them go dry. For a moment, we shared eye contact but soon she broke it first.

A flush crept up her face.