Win You Back i [Bryan Kuznetnsov]

(Y/n) POV

"Are you even listening?" Payton waved a hand before my face with slight irritation evident in her voice.

"Yes sorry. Come again?" I snapped my gaze away from the tall, lilac haired Russian standing a few blocks away from us.

"Can you seriously stop looking at him every ten seconds? It's getting annoying. You were supposed to listen to my lines," Payton said. She closed her book and started at me with piercing black eyes.

"What?! I can't help it." I mumbled. "Anyone with eyes can tell he's soo hot."

"But he's bad!" She insisted. Did she think I didn't know that? I had seen all the fights he was involved in and all the wounds he got. I knew that better than anyone in the college.

I bit my lip in a pout as Payton caved under my looks.

"Okay sorry. Not my matter to interfere. Can we practice later though?"

"Sure," I said. The bell rung and she left for her next class. It was my free hour so I say there enjoying the view.

Bryan's POV

I put out the cigarette on the table and leaned back in my chair. A few people passed by me rushing to their classes.

I turned slightly to my side, letting my twisted legs relax. In the movement I caught (L/n) and her friend arguing about something. I chuckled as (Y/n) gave me a sweeping look then continued arguing in full force. Finally her friend left the table.

I felt my eyes locked on her petite body as she sat straighter in her chair and flipped her hair aside. Her neck skin was exposed to me as she continued doing whatever hell in her book.

Guess I could skip another class to sit here.

Reader's POV
Three days later

I lost track of time working in the library at the opposite side of the campus. I ran to the dorms on the deserted side of the campus where unfortunately the lights were out.

I ran for a while haphazardly until I caught my feet and... bam. I fell on the floor.

The books in my arms got sprawled all around. I began picking them up in the dim light until a shadow fell on me.

"Y/n."

"Uh..." I looked up. Bryan Kuznetnsov dressed up in jeans and leather jacket was standing before me. His usual cigarette was clutched between his forefinger and thumb. "Hey Bryan."

"What're you doing?" He asked as I got up dusting my clothes.

"Uh... I am— was running back to the dorm. It's been a tiring day." I lost my ability to talk properly as he stepped closer to me. I could feel his body heat radiating as he slid his hands in his pockets.

"Do you want to unwind?" He asked in a whisper. His voice was soft, right above my ear.

"What?" I punched myself internally for being so awkward.

"Sneak out with me?" He pulled out keys of a motorbike.

"I don't... know," I said hesitantly.

My crush was asking me for a night out with him on a motorbike. What was I worried about? Well the fact that I knew he was a real bad boy. He was simply danger, walking and talking.