𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

6 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐧

"Bruh who the fuck keeps calling me?" I grumbled as I reached for my phone. I was taking a good ass nap before my phone started to ring.

"What?" I snapped without looking at the caller id.

"Hello? Lani?" I heard a small voice say.

"Liyah? What happened? You been crying or sum?"

"Can you please come over?" She asked.

"Aight gimme 20. I'll be there." I said and she gave me an "ok" and hung up.

I put some jeans on with my airforces and grabbed my stuff. I locked the door before I headed into my mom's car. She forreal needa give me one of her cars.

I got to Liyah's house in no time. I knocked on her door and she opened it. I saw her and immediately gave her a hug. Her eyes were red as if she'd been crying them out.

I closed and locked the door and went upstairs to her room with her.

"What's wrong babe? What happened?" I asked as we both sat on her bed.

She reached for something on her nightstand and I saw it was a pregnancy test. I gasped and looked at her.

"You pregnant?" I asked and she nodded slowly.

"Why ain't you happy bout it?"

"I'm scared. First off, I'm only 18, I can't take care of no baby if I can't even take care of myself Lani. Secondly, I'm scared about telling Messiah." She said, referring to Meech.

Yes, his real name was Messiah. How cute.

"First of all, you got people all around you that care. You won't do all of this alone, ok? And as for Siah, you know he loves you. You know wanting a baby is one of his biggest desires. I'm sure he'll be happy to hear about this, ok? Don't stress about it."

"My mom would kick me out if she hears about this, Lani. I don't know what to do." She stressed.

"Aaliyah stop. We'll figure something out alright, and Siah might want y'all to move in with him. Stop stressing Liyah. I love you ok?" I said and she nodded and wiped her tears.

"What about you?" She asked.

"What about me?"

"You doing better?" She asked and I sighed and reluctantly shook my head.

"C'mon talk to me." She said as she opened her arms and I laid in them.

"I feel like I'm slightly falling into depression and ion know why. I mean I'm happy and all but I feel like it's not fair."