❁ Prologue

Punches has hit his face and stomach until he fell off to the floor

Punches has hit his face and stomach until he fell off to the floor. He felt so numb and hurt at the same time. One kick hit his body again and a loud whine escaped from his mouth. He couldn't find his glasses but he knew who did that to him.

"I told you to not mess with me, Yeonjun. A nerd boy like you didn't deserve to be here. You deserve to be in hell," Someone said that to him before, he gave Yeonjun another kick at his body.

His school uniform was covered with blood. That was how his day started and ended with. He got bullied and receive hates. His parents did not even know what has happened to their son, because he didn't want his parents to feel worry.

"One last warning, Choi Yeonjun. Stay away from all of us in this school. Everyone hates you by the way," Yeonjun shut his eyes when he heard they laughed at him.

He tried to stand up, but everything went black.

● ● ●

As he opened his eyes, all he could see is white ceiling but it was blur. The smells of medicine made him cough weakly. He tried to move his finger but he felt too weak. He tried to find his glasses but as he remembered what has happened, he became too scared and phobia.

"Mom," He tried to speak and luckily his still can talk but his voice was cracked.

"Yeonjun? My baby!" His mother hugged him tightly and started to cry. His parents felt so guilty. Due to works, they didn't even know what happened to their one and only son.

"Who did this to you? why didn't you tell us about you've been bullied ever since you got into that school?" His father asked. He felt so hurt seeing his son like that. There's a bruise all over his body and cheeks. At the end of his lips, there's a cut.

"Jaeseok, heㅡ he did that. He bullied me. He hate me so much. Choi Jaeseok." Yeonjun cried and his mother immediately hugged him.

"It's okay, it's over now. We will report him to the police and you'll start your new life, we will transfer you to another school." His father said and with that, he nodded many times.

● ● ●

Yeonjun has been discharge for a week now. He still in progress to transfering school. He then stare himself at the mirror in his bedroom. The bruise was still there, he touch the bruises, the scene of him getting punched and kicked was playing in his mind.

He shut his eyes. The fear was controlling his mind.

"You must strong, Yeonjun. You got this. You'll never get bullied again. I promise you." He said to himself before pulling his glasses off his face. He never took off his glasses but this time, he will never wear his it again.

Because of that glasses, he got called a nerd. He got bullied, he got hates and everything. He hate it so much. He then took his contact lens from his drawer. He stared himself again at the mirror. The reflection of himself made him wanted to change.

As soon as he wore his contact lens, he smiled.

"This is the new you, Yeonjun."