Chapter Four

Reina and Krystal laughed in glee as they, along with the others who impressed Ms Lopez, were chosen to be on the dance team, which let them go to competitions and have a dance qualification which looked good on a resume.

"I can't believe we got picked!!"
Reina giggled out, hugging the other dancers who were also ecstatic.
"I can't wait to tell my mum, she knows how much I love dancing and with the move, I haven't been as happy as I was in Spain. With this as a permanent thing though, how can I not be happy?"
Reina happily stated.

Krystal smiled at her new best friend and shared a moment of happiness with her before she felt eyes on the back of her head. Krystal did a 180 degree turn and pulled a face before nudging Reina and hastily warning her. "Isabella and Jessica are glaring daggers at us right now. But it's what I expected. They're probably upset that they didn't get picked. Again."

"They tried to take dancing before?"
Reina questioned, wondering why they would keep trying if they were rejected before. But Reina admires that determination. It's too bad they're not nicer to her or they could have maybe gotten along she thought to herself while shaking her head and rolling her eyes.

Krystal replied with a distasteful look on her face.
"Yeah, they try to take it every year but they don't really have the talent for it. Bella's incredibly clumsy and trips over her own feet and Jessica, we'll she's just Jessica."

Reina and Krystal both shared a thought and turned to each other with a smirk painted on their faces. They stared at the two jealous girls and in sync, flipped them the bird, causing both girls to look deeply offended before trying to grass to the teacher who simply brushed them off.

"You know Krystal, I have never had a friend like you before. I have had friends but not someone who can tell what I'm thinking and share the same common thought haha. I'm glad I met you Krystal."
Reina tells her newfound friend with complete honesty.

"I have never had a friend. Well.I had Jessica at one point but she started to change and made it her life's goal to make me miserable. I used to think that most people were assholes like her but you're not. I'm happy to know that not all people are the same. Krystal sighed out happily to Reina before taking the smaller girl by surprise and hugging her tightly.
"Thank you for being my friend Reina."

"Wow that's your bike?!"
Krystal exclaimed, running her hand over the seat of the motorbike.

"Yep, my pride and joy. I will totally let you take it for a ride one day. In fact I'll come pick you up in the mornings if you don't have a ride from your Mum."
Reina replied observing her friends eyes that held longing in them.

"Omg yes please. Thanks Reina. You're the best. I haven't been on a bike since my last one had to get sold."
Krystal remembered with a sad glint in her eyes before she seen a familiar car and hugged Reina goodbye, quickly giving Reina her phone number with a yell to call her as she climbed into her Mum's car.

Reina let out a laugh and waved to her friend before turning and bumping into the coldest thing she'd ever felt. With a muffled "omph" Reina steadied herself and took a step back to see what she had bumped into but was surprised when it was, instead, a who.

Reina blushed 1000 shades of red as she stared into the beautiful golden eyes of the boy she had seen at lunch and in her biology class. With a sudden realisation she noticed his lips moving and once she came back to reality she heard him ask her something she didn't fully catch.

"-king where I was going. Are you alright?"
The man questioned.

Reina couldn't reply as her heart skipped a beat and her voice caught in her throat. Clearing her throat she let out a whispered reply.
"Yes, I'm okay. I am so sorry I bumped into you. I should have noticed you were there."

"No problem. As long as you're okay. I'm Edward Cullen and you must be Reina Smith right? My sister told me about you and we also had biology together."
Edward told her warmly.

Reina smiled shyly as he held out a hand for her to presumably shake but was quite surprised and giddy as when she placed her hand in his he gently turned and kissed her hand and mumbled an apology out again.

Sparks ran though the both of them as they touched and a sense of warmth and home was created within them. They zoned out of reality as they lost themselves in the others eyes, relaxing into a tranquil bliss when they were suddenly pulled away from their bliss by a horrid screeching from behind them.

"EDWARD!"

[Proof Read]